Operation Stabilise MOD OUT NOW

AUS_Viper

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem completing mission two? I have cleared the vessel, cleared the docks of militia, and I have all my men practically inside the Helo but the mission wont end? What gives? How much "Linking" do I need to do with 2RAR? Arent I in the right place?

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem completing mission two? I have cleared the vessel, cleared the docks of militia, and I have all my men practically inside the Helo but the mission wont end? What gives? How much "Linking" do I need to do with 2RAR? Arent I in the right place?

Hi demojoe,

the most probable cause of this is that you missed to kill some enemies somewhere. You have to find and kill that (those) coward(s) who is (are) hiding. ;)

Hi demojoe,

the most probable cause of this is that you missed to kill some enemies somewhere. You have to find and kill that (those) coward(s) who is (are) hiding. ;)

yeah, thats most probable...happened to me ont he first mission, damn stupid guy hiding in the room... <_<

@ Chems - great stuff mate!!!

I love reading war stories about my missions. Reminds me of the good ol' days when I used to send Streinger my missions and the next day could hardly wait to log on :P

As always, there was a page long war story on how the big man finished the mission :D

It was such good reading - I kept them all!!

I just wanted to add my praise to the heap.. with the exception of a few UFO moments here and there (unavoidable really) the mod was perfect. I'm using perfect in the strong sense of the word, as in, the odd ufo moments were technically flaws. however, such things are unavoidable and take place often enough in the built in missions to not really matter at all. plus, it keeps you on your toes. :D

anyway, I loved it, start to finish, and I especially love finding the flexibility in a lot of missions upon replaying them. and don't even get me started on the weap models.. love that auscam!

What's the difference with the kukri and the normal knife? Is there one?

Well, normal knife (in game) is actually old style US military bayonet.

Kukri knife, traditionally used by Ghurkhas, has much bigger blade (comes in 3 sizes, actually..the biggest version is almost like a machette..we used medium size in the mod) The blade is curved, it actually looks like a boomerang, with sharp edge being on the inner, shorter side.

As for how they work in the mod, there's no actual difference, so each one you pick, you have equal chance..;)

Hey need some help, DL'd this and i cannt run GR at all now?!?! but i get no replys in the tech section... anyone feel like checking out the tech section and helpin me out some... please?

Try right clicking on your GR icon, select "properties", then hit "find target" in the window that appears next. That will take you to GR's folder. Once there, find text document named "modsset". Simply delete it, and fire up GR. It should start up with no mods activated. Then try activating MP1(DS), MP2(IT) and Op.S. trough options/mod setiings and see what happens.....

very cool :rocky:

problem mission 8 i get the big boot out to windows

help me

i wanted to vist the witch

Could you be more speciffic? At what point you get CTD (I assume it's CTD), what is your configuration, etc...

Posting ike.log might also give more clues to solving your problem.

Oh my holy living ____... add me to the list of people completely blown away by Mission 12. Sheer brilliance. Motivated me to re-register here just to add my congratulations.

For that matter, the whole mod rocks on toast. Looks like a million bucks, plays smooth as silk (within the limits of my rotted-out system, anyway), and the in-mission objective changes keep you on your toes. You guys done good.

Starting a separate thread with a spoiler flag for further discussion of Mission 12. I have an idea I want to throw out for debate...

- C.

***** User's system configuration *****

CPU: AuthenticAMD 1660 MHz Recent AMD

RAM: 512 MB

O/S: Microsoft Windows 98 4.90 build 3000

Ghost Recon (RELEASE) version = 1.4.0.0(0)

RSDisplayMgr::CreateGameWindow: Creating a 848x480 window at 0,0 on monitor Default Monitor attached to WinFast® A360 Display Driver

RSDisplayMgr::CreateGameWindow: Game running on primary display Default Monitor attached to WinFast® A360 Display Driver

HAL (hw vp): WinFast® A360 Display Driver R5G6B5

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file ike_fx_fire_type2.tga

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file ike_fx_fire_type2.rsb

Unable to find ike_fx_fire_type2.tga anywhere.

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file lighthalo_effect3.rsb

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file lighthalo_effect3.rsb

Unable to find lighthalo_effect3.rsb anywhere.

RSSoundMgrPC: Selecting sound device Vinyl AC'97 Audio (WAVE)

driver is viaudios.SYS

RSSoundMgrPC: Selecting sound device Vinyl AC'97 Audio (WAVE)

driver is viaudios.SYS

SOUND: Cannot Find: ET0_briefing.wav

Loading map c:\program files\red storm entertainment\ghost recon\mods\mp2\map\cp01_hunting_lodge\cp01_hunting_lodge.map

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file icg_wht_snp_03_blink_cuba.rsb

RSFILEDATA: FindFile could not find file icg_wht_snp_03_cuba.rsb

RSGameStateMgr::SaveGame(filename) Could not open file c:\program files\red storm entertainment\ghost recon\mods\operation_stabilise\save\game\checkpoint.sav to save the game

thank for a great mod

Oh my holy living ____... add me to the list of people completely blown away by Mission 12. Sheer brilliance. Motivated me to re-register here just to add my congratulations.

For that matter, the whole mod rocks on toast. Looks like a million bucks, plays smooth as silk (within the limits of my rotted-out system, anyway), and the in-mission objective changes keep you on your toes. You guys done good.

Starting a separate thread with a spoiler flag for further discussion of Mission 12. I have an idea I want to throw out for debate...

- C.

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Must admit - mission 12 was my favourite to script. I even tried to keep it secret from the team to add the "OMG" factor... :P

RSGameStateMgr::SaveGame(filename) Could not open file c:\program files\red storm entertainment\ghost recon\mods\operation_stabilise\save\game\checkpoint.sav to save the game

Looks like a problem with your checkpoint.sav file.

Take that file out of the mod folder and see if it starts without it. Don't delete it yet, just move it to a "safe" location, like a temp folder.

Cheers.