Agent Smith's Effects Mod: FEAR edition

I have a mod mover.. not so much a mod loader. But this allows you to move files and and create folders.

You can get the latest version on www.shadowcompanyelite.com download section.

I still have some work to do on it.. I am having issues with it moving entire directories.. I have the fix just need the time to do it. My wife is away for a week.. should be a good time to finish it off. The tool also let's you start GRAW up... essentially place the .exe in your custom folder and work it from there.. or I guess you could put it in your English folder?

Anyway, if you givei t a try PM and let me know what you think and what it you think might help make it better.. again it's still in a beta stage..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mod mover.. not so much a mod loader. But this allows you to move files and and create folders.

You can get the latest version on www.shadowcompanyelite.com download section.

I still have some work to do on it.. I am having issues with it moving entire directories.. I have the fix just need the time to do it. My wife is away for a week.. should be a good time to finish it off. The tool also let's you start GRAW up... essentially place the .exe in your custom folder and work it from there.. or I guess you could put it in your English folder?

Anyway, if you givei t a try PM and let me know what you think and what it you think might help make it better.. again it's still in a beta stage..

thanks IrishStout for solving this nagging problem for the rest of us who do not have a teenager at home who can do the installation for us. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
:D:D:D:D, I'm just going to poslish my M99 now lol. I installed another blood mod the other day, played Mayday! Mayday! on [GR] coop, we didn't see the sniper on the roof and he took out the guy infront of me lol it was just a big cloud of red and he was on the deck. Shame they dont have a proper damage model on GRAW for hits, would be pretty brutal with the .50 cal!

I got GRAW for christmas so I didn´t recognize the difference, but now I looked at an old screenshot and ya that new decal is great. The old ones look like you took a shovel and just hacked away a piece, but the new ones look like there is even a burn mark of some kind :D

This mod together with this one:

http://ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.php?a...file&id=335

Will make GRAW so much more enjoyable :party:

I´m definetly holding off with the campaign until this mod is released :D

Looking at Agent Smith´s location, I see that I´m something like 9 hours ahead wich means this mod will probably get released in the middle of the night :lol:

If I remember correctly, ragdolls will also change right? Can´t wait to see :drool: