Kudos on 1.35 patch

Papa6

Kudos to Grin on this patch. the HDR is turned down great and everything looks REAL. not orange. the trees are green, the bushes are green. still got kicked for some stupid reason. no altered files. but the thing ran fairly smoothe

agree about the colours, esp. Hollow is no more bone fide wasteland.

The new sounds is also very good. On warehouse for example there is a helicopter sound which sometimes gets so close that you can't hear much else. And on Strongpoint there are some funny animal sounds which are quite ok.

First impressions:

Performance problems? I had performance problems before? This now runs insanely well on 1440x900 with everything maxed out! (I need to .xml edit for High Textures).

Also, from my memory (I haven't played the game in months), HDR is around the same.

Here's only one shot I got:

grawwowen3.th.jpg

My rig:

Pentium D 2.8 GHz

2 GB PC2-4200 DDR2

eVGA Geforce 7900 GT KO

Edited by Agent Smith

Have been playing co-op online all night, and GRAW is finally running like the game I hoped it would. Everything is maxed out at 1440 x 900 and running as smooth as any game I have ever seen, this game is fantastic! I waited to play the co-op until the game was fixed properly, and now I'm glad I waited :D

Edited by tywyn

agree about the colours, esp. Hollow is no more bone fide wasteland.

The new sounds is also very good. On warehouse for example there is a helicopter sound which sometimes gets so close that you can't hear much else. And on Strongpoint there are some funny animal sounds which are quite ok.

Why only on Hollow??? bah! :hmm:

And yes, they added new sounds (what a wonderful thing, allelujah allelujah!), but it seems to me they forgot to add THE GAME... MP is not complete, it still suffers the same old big problems from bad netcode, there are not enough maps, server console is everything but user friendly....sorry to say this (just because i spent my money to buy it), but Graw is almost dead... :angry:

About maps, some servers do display a wide range of custom maps and it is a piety that others haven't done the same.

Now when auto dl is available there is easy for the community to begin using these maps. Of course more official maps would be great, but this particular problem isn’t one which there is much reason to froth about.