Christmas is coming soon

Bugsplatter

Happy Holidays all you Mappers!

I hope all of you Map Makers are going to bless all of us GRAW Fans with a lot of new [GR] maps ( hint, hint ).

WE have enjoyed them all again and again! The WidowMakers as well as the rest of the GRAW community are waiting and drooling just thinking about all the new maps you guys are working on.

We can hardly wait!

Cheers!

WM-Bugsplatter

I hope all of you Map Makers are going to bless all of us GRAW Fans with a lot of new [GR] maps ( hint, hint ).

WE have enjoyed them all again and again! The WidowMakers as well as the rest of the GRAW community are waiting and drooling just thinking about all the new maps you guys are working on.

We can hardly wait!

Cheers!

WM-Bugsplatter

Don't tell me Santa and his elves are dead!

• 3 weeks later...

We can hardly wait!

Cheers!

WM-Bugsplatter

Something here : http://graw.no-ip.info/

Gobo

We can hardly wait!

Cheers!

WM-Bugsplatter

Gobo

w00t

And merry Christmas to all....

Edited by Hawseman

We can hardly wait!

Cheers!

WM-Bugsplatter

Gobo

Cool... are these OGZR or Co-OP? Are there Multiple objectives and what are they about?

You may want to flag ROCKY to add them if you haven't already.

not sure if its just me but i seem to be getting very strange glitch,s

in some of these maps

any 1 else getting this ?

Gobo3 has some strange lighting but other than that the rest are fine. You might want toplay them on hardcore recon.

Cheers to Gobo

Hope to see more maps soon

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cisco kid <><