My new monitor (westinghouse LCM-22w2)

dporter

I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone about the new monitor I picked up on black friday. Here is the link for the specs.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1142292834310

This picture of this monitor does it no justice. This 22" monitor looks huge on my desk at work. They had this monitor on special at best buy for $199. This monitor not only has vga and dvi hook ups, but it also has component, s-video, and composite hook ups as well. I downloaded a few HD game trailers, and they look beautiful on this baby. I am just waiting now for the xbox 360 to drop in price a bit then I will be able to game in 720p on this thing. It says it does both 720p and 1080i but I don't know which picture is better.

It was not easy getting by hands on this thing. As you can see on the website it is normally $500 so I saved $300 buying it on Friday. I showed up at best buy at 2 a.m. (doors opened at 5 a.m.) and I was thinking I would be pretty close to the front of the line. I ended up being number 110 in line. I couldn't believe how many people were there at best buy so early in the morning. I guess a lot of the people were there camping for the second shipment of ps3's and a lot of people were there for a $249 laptop. I didn't think I would get the monitor because I was so far back in the line so when they finally let me in the door, the place was just packed and I saw a girl with the monitor I was looking for and asked where she got it and she pointed and said "you better hurry though". So I took off and found about 8 left lying on the floor and people grabbing them up like crazy so I quickly snatched one up. It's amazing how chaotic and crazy Christmas has become. I guess all the trouble was worth it for this beautiful monitor.

I woke up at 4:00 AM to stand in line to pick up this exact monitor! It's pretty sweet, eh? I've been on cloud nine playing GRAW and Flight Sim X these last few days!

Wow 4 am is not bad. This best buy was insanely busy. Like I said, I got there a little before 2 a.m. and there was already about 100 people in line. It has been pure heaven to go from a 17" lcd monitor to this beautiful thing. $199 is really an amazing deal for this monitor.