Hello everyone New Gun Work

Warrior

Hi folk, Just got registered and I really hope I fit in ok with the rest of you fine folk.

To start off I love the Ghost Recon games and love doing mods as much as playing.

I am currently working on a new weapon, the Barrett M-107.

M107_Prog_01.jpeg

Sorry this isn't a more recent pic. The actual model is a bit further along then what you see here.

Anyways, I plan to read your many posts but will certainly take any mod advise I can get to make this new weapon mod the best it can be. I am starting to run into some minor problems with alginments and not completely sure of the naming conventions if any.

Looks great! I've been waiting for a semi-auto rifle since GRAW came out. I don't understand why they didn't go for the M107 in the first place...single shot bolt action rifles arent really ideal for a urban envrironment. Any chance of up to date pics?

If you want someone to give it a whirl sometime just PM me I'll be happy to help.

One last thing, the barrel is a floating barrel, do you intend to model this into the rifle? As it looks like the barrel just comes out the end atm. Look forward to seeing this in game! :)

EDIT: Just had a thought...I know its going to be a bit off yet. But is it possible to have varying zooms? Because otherwise its a bit restrictive due to the one zoom which is pretty big. Sorry if it seems like I'm picking at small things, just a tad excited about this mod, coupled with the M4 could change the game completely in terms of weaponary.

Scope

Edited by ScOpE

I don't understand why they didn't go for the M107 in the first place...single shot bolt action rifles arent really ideal for a urban envrironment.

Because it's big and old. But the newer bullpup would have been nice as it's more the size for urban warfare.

Still Beracus, nice model. Good luck. You'll need it.