A quick heads up fro the GRAW Crew -

Check out the new ArmA video in the PC Games Forum >> OFP Series >> Armed Assault. Its a big file but amazing looking video, as well as, some wicked SS.

Please dont take this as an attack on GRAW or GRAW lovers - Im just sharing something beautiful to my fellow GR members who may not have seen it yet.

Lighty........ (sprints out of GRAW Forums before he gets attacked)

Check out the new ArmA video in the PC Games Forum >> OFP Series >> Armed Assault. Its a big file but amazing looking video, as well as, some wicked SS.

Please dont take this as an attack on GRAW or GRAW lovers - Im just sharing something beautiful to my fellow GR members who may not have seen it yet.

Lighty........ (sprints out of GRAW Forums before he gets attacked)

Hey i'm sure they could delay GRAW2 for 5 years so we have a great game also (if AA ever comes out in the US)

No disrespect but i'll believe it when i see it. It's not listed in our ordering (I work for an oem and one thing i can get is games at cost, although not always before the major chains, i can see there releases).

Armed Assault is no where to be found yet for us in the US.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

BIS still does not have a publisher in USA. There have been rumors about digital distribution here in US, but nothing confirmed. I am too looking forward to this game with excitement, worst case I'll be ordering from UK if it is still not out here in US when it is released in most of W.Europe.

This is an important post, because nobody on the 'graw crew' has an internet connection and they never play videogames.

Well that`s just not true now is it ? or did i miss the {sarcasm] [/sarcasm] quotes ?

Edited by BPR_MiK

Nice video - but I'd be wary to think that it represented the actual gamplay.

After all, the AW splash video looks great - but it really is a wet-dream fantasy of how the game actually plays.

I'd like to get my hands on a demo before making my mind up.

(Hurr-hurr!! - I got the words splash, wet-dream and fantasy into a single line :smart: )

Nice video - but I'd be wary to think that it represented the actual gamplay.

After all, the AW splash video looks great - but it really is a wet-dream fantasy of how the game actually plays.

I'd like to get my hands on a demo before making my mind up.

(Hurr-hurr!! - I got the words splash, wet-dream and fantasy into a single line :smart: )

twice even :thumbsup: