Ghost Recon.net Forums

GR1: Fun and Games

9MS DEDICATED SERVER

Will run from 1200Hrs GMT until 1900Hrs GMT. As Teamspeak.

We have a run already planned with the Knight Hawks after that though!

It`s there if you need, otherwise i will see you on some of the servers, have fun.

Tinker

:D

Yes, you will get more details Dai-San. However, the IP's won't be posted until Sunday morning. The mods needed will be posted tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I'm planning to only have one TS server up and running so that we all can be at the same location and can switch rooms easily, but still be in contact with everyone.

I have three gamer servers available to me. I'm looking at having coop running on at least one and TvT on others so that people can choose a preference.

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you all. I just hope people don't laugh at my lousy skills, but at least I have an excuse.... I'm always here policing you all. :P

Yes, you will get more details Dai-San. However, the IP's won't be posted until Sunday morning. The mods needed will be posted tomorrow. :thumbsup:

I'm planning to only have one TS server up and running so that we all can be at the same location and can switch rooms easily, but still be in contact with everyone.

I have three gamer servers available to me. I'm looking at having coop running on at least one and TvT on others so that people can choose a preference.

I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you all. I just hope people don't laugh at my lousy skills, but at least I have an excuse.... I'm always here policing you all. :P

9ManSquad IP will be up tomorrow for a Team v Team Server.

Feel free to post up your mod thoughts!

The sniper pk will be 1.

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...file&id=449

Possibly White Skull Valley? Open for suggestions?

Tinker

I'd love to come, unfortunetly I already have plans for that exact time, which involve some prototype magazines that a company asked me to test and about 500 rounds of 7.62x39mm. :)

Once you get done with that, I hope you would check to see if we are still having fun and then come join us. :yes:

Okay, I've determined the mods that people will need to d/l and/or install in order to play tomorrow.

Those wanting to play coop (will be on the AS server) will need:

Frostbite 1.2 + 1.3 Patch

{DTD} Team Mod

Alpha Mod 2.6

SPV 4

For those wanting to play TvT you will need:

White Skull Valley (will be on the 9MS server)

Year of the Monkey (will be on Slow's server)

YOTM Grid Maps

SPV4 will be on all servers unless there are conflict issues, then it will be removed.

Teamspeak IP and game server IP's will be posted tomorrow.

Hello from Team Nighthawks

Just wantet to say gr8 idea, I hope I can join in on the fun. Having a game with 9MS tonight, but I will see if I can make it.

[NH]7H

I still think NH and 9MS need to cancel their game tonight. This is so much more important! :rofl:

Server will be available until 2000GMT as far as i know so far.

White Skull Valley

Sniper / Scout Mod

Tinker

:pirate:

Please note the Sniper / Scout Mod: There is no directory set for the install, if you forget to send it, it will be found in your Hard-Drive.

Here it went to: Start/My Computor/C:

Tinker

:thumbsup:

Tinker is getting ahead of me. LOL

Teamspeak

IP = vox3.primarytarget.com:6717

password = 2cold

COOP on the AS server: install mods in this order

IP: 12.180.48.57

Frostbite 1.3 Patch

Desert Siege

Island Thunder

{DTD} Team Mod

Standard Upgrade (included in the Alpha Mod d/l)

Alpha Mod 2.6

SPV 4

TvT/Adversarial on 9MS server:

IP: 216.180.236.164

Desert Siege

Island Thunder

White Skull Valley

SPV4

TvT/Adversarial on Slow's server:

IP: 67.18.3.26

Desert Siege

Island Thunder

Year of the Monkey (I'm checking to see if he has the gridmaps activated, as well)

SPV4

Teamspeak etiquette:

If you have problems logging in; use the anonymous login option.

Join the teamspeak server before you join any of the gameservers.

Use the "press to talk" option from the teamspeak menus, NOT "voice activation"

Dead people don't talk or lead. If you are dead, maintain radio silence until the mission is over OR go to the dead people room or main lobby to chat with others not actively playing.

No vulgar language

Hmm, may need to point out the TS channel setups. :hmm:

Scroll down to find the GR1 Day of Fun. Below that you will see a main lobby and then setups for 3 servers. There are two TvT setups as we only have the 9MS server for a couple of hours.

Alpha2 coop is, obviously, the coop rooms on the Alpha Squad server.

9MS TvT is the adversarial rooms on the 9MS server.

Slow TvT is the adverarial rooms on Slow's server.

Did my QA checks of the server.

The AS server doesn't have SPV4 activated, yet, but I do anticipate that happening soon. AS server requires a password, as well. There was talk of removing it for this event.

Slow's server is working well and ready to go!

9MS server is working well!

EDIT: SPV4 activated and password removed from the AS server. Let the shooting begin!

Just got in from shopping, (no candles or windchimes) so I'm guessing I missed it :( , ah well at least it gave me an excuse to put GR back on

Several guys are still playing.

However, I just remembered why I don't belong to any clan... missions just aren't fun for me. :(

Just got in from shopping, (no candles or windchimes) so I'm guessing I missed it :( , ah well at least it gave me an excuse to put GR back on

Several guys are still playing.

However, I just remembered why I don't belong to any clan... missions just aren't fun for me. :(

Indeed.

Women!

:shhhh:

I would like to take this time to give a big thank you to all those who volunteered a server or two.

I had several offers for TS servers from RSi, T-E, AS, 9MS, and Slow. We ended up using Alpha Squad's TS server.

I also had several offers for game servers from AS, 9MS and Slow. We equiped all three servers with different setups. We started out playing TvT on 9MS. Played for almost 3 hours! When they had to go to a match with NH, we switched to AS server for some coop. The play was still going on when I quit at 6:30 EST (23:30 GMT). A special thanks to AS for changing their standard mod setup to include my all time favorite mod, SPV4, for this event. I realized it caused a small inconvenience to a few people who tried to log on that weren't aware of this special event.

Thank you all again for making this a day I will remember for a long time. I hope we can repeat something like this in the near future! :yes: