GR devs - please play COD3 on Live...

CanOfCorn

I agree with this post and would also like to ask you to play Halo 2 and take a close look at their lobby set-up. We want complete control of our games on line to include customization of games and the ability to roll with a group of friends into match-making. Halo 2's popularity has lasted so long due to its game lobby functions. Create a similar lobby system and your game will blow Halo 2 out of the water...

I agree with this post and would also like to ask you to play Halo 2 and take a close look at their lobby set-up. We want complete control of our games on line to include customization of games and the ability to roll with a group of friends into match-making. Halo 2's popularity has lasted so long due to its game lobby functions. Create a similar lobby system and your game will blow Halo 2 out of the water...

couldnt av put it better myself lobbies are bad on graw

24 players, huge beautiful maps, and no lag problems. It's fun, but a little too arcady to keep my attention for very long. Please, find out how they implemented their network code and make it happen on GRAW2.

I agree,

First thing i said when i played COD3 was damn only if Ghost looked and played this smooth over xbox LIVE. COD3 looks great and i wish Ghost would go back to its roots like that with the maps. COD3 is to arcady for my taste to thats why i only played it one day and has been sitting ever since.

Also as for the 24 player thing i really have to say no on that. Ghost is about tatics and with 24 players that would go right out the window fast! Yet for everything else i agree 100%! Would love to have the huge beautiful maps, and no lag problems like you said.

24 players, huge beautiful maps, and no lag problems. It's fun, but a little too arcady to keep my attention for very long. Please, find out how they implemented their network code and make it happen on GRAW2.

I agree,

First thing i said when i played COD3 was damn only if Ghost looked and played this smooth over xbox LIVE. COD3 looks great and i wish Ghost would go back to its roots like that with the maps. COD3 is to arcady for my taste to thats why i only played it one day and has been sitting ever since.

Also as for the 24 player thing i really have to say no on that. Ghost is about tatics and with 24 players that would go right out the window fast! Yet for everything else i agree 100%! Would love to have the huge beautiful maps, and no lag problems like you said.

I think 24 players could work in GRAW. One of the reasons CoD3 is chaotic is that it is all respawn games - they removed Search andDestroy and now both teams respawn in HQ.

With no respawns and true differentiation between character classes (speed, durability etc.) a 24 player room could have plenty of squad tactics .... on big maps like many of those in Summit Strike ... not the smaller sanboxes of GRAW.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know i guess i just want the small team tac sim stealth game i used to love back!

I said this before in a small way im fine with where GR is going, but i think it really needs a new name.

After a name change i'm all for the large run and gun arcady feel GR is now turning into. Just need that name change first and i don't care no more! Yet as long as GR is in the name i don't think i will be happy with nothing less than a small team tac and stealth. It all comes back to the name Ghost Recon.

If the Ghost's are in the newspapers or the news than you know the Ghost's have failed!