Booyaaaaa! Gunna get a 30" LCD soon!

Stalker_Zero

My other is a link to the folder with all of my game/system apps/other stuff shortcuts in it, I much prefer having to just click into a folder rather than having them strung out everywhere.

Drag the folder to the side of the screen and create a quick launch taskbar where you can launch a game with one click.

My other is a link to the folder with all of my game/system apps/other stuff shortcuts in it, I much prefer having to just click into a folder rather than having them strung out everywhere.

Drag the folder to the side of the screen and create a quick launch taskbar where you can launch a game with one click.

So, never knew you could do this, in all the years I have been using windows.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

erm........I knew that!......... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Heh heh nice my buddy SZ. I know the feeling...

If it can help you choose a model/brand, you know Dell has a no dead pixel warranty do you? So far so good with my 2407WFP :P

The cool thing with the rotating & pivoting arm is that you can use the monitor as a tray to put drinks on when you got ladies in dah room. NOT! :D