Patch?

Just curious why we haven't had any official talk of the patch at all...

I mean, I take the word of Rocky or ZJJ, etc., for Gospel on such things. It's credit deserved. I'm not questioning that at all. But since it's all but official anyhow, why HASN'T there been some sort of official announcement that at least there's a patch in the works? And if it's close to release, even better. Every previous update has been preceded by some sort of announcement...

I was thinkging the same is this the norm for patches for games.?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I take the word of Rocky or ZJJ, etc., for Gospel on such things. It's credit deserved. I'm not questioning that at all. But since it's all but official anyhow, why HASN'T there been some sort of official announcement that at least there's a patch in the works? And if it's close to release, even better. Every previous update has been preceded by some sort of announcement...

Hey I haven't given my word on anything! :unsure: Look back over the thread, all I have been doing is guessing like everybody else!

My bad. Not EXACTLY what I meant. But you two at least have been reliable on such things in the past. (Gee, wonder why?! lol) And yeah, I guess I shoulda remembered the Ubishaft involvement here. If I was a console player, I might already have the full calendar of events for the next fiscal quarter...

Hey I haven't given my word on anything! :unsure: Look back over the thread, all I have been doing is guessing like everybody else!

well it's tomorrow... where's my patch ... Blah blah blah (you know Rocky that your going to be hearing this all day from everyone if it doesn't come out lol!)

well it's tomorrow... where's my patch ... Blah blah blah (you know Rocky that your going to be hearing this all day from everyone if it doesn't come out lol!)

Patch me Patch me as fast as you can. :whistle::whistle:

Yes I said the patch would be out today, I also said that it's the end of the world in 4th of Oct 2014, I also said that Aberdeen would win the league this season, I also said that I'd complete the GRAW campaign 1 week after purchase, I also said I'd never play another Ubisoft again.

ps.

Only one of the above is true.

Yes I said the patch would be out today, I also said that it's the end of the world in 4th of Oct 2014, I also said that Aberdeen would win the league this season, I also said that I'd complete the GRAW campaign 1 week after purchase, I also said I'd never play another Ubisoft again.

ps.

Only one of the above is true.

Can you be more precise (like the hour) for the end of the world. I don't want to blink and miss it :P

Here's to hoping the patch statement is the only true one :D

Edited by ROCOAFZ

4 october 2014.....

rocky you said:

" Well, I could say "tomorrow", but then, I'm not an official source."

note the "tomorrow", not today.

so 4 october 2014 it is :D

or did you finish graw within a week ?

It is tomorrow in my timezone. :thumbsup:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.35

CHANGENOTES 16/10/2006

* Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy.

* Fixed incorrect game times in [GR] Coop.

* Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in [GR] Coop.

* Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom [GR] Coop levels.

* Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency.

* A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map.

* Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time.

* Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining.

* Moved the time-out values to the server settings file.

* Various crash prevention fixes.

Somehow i were hoping for more than that after such loong waiting. Ahh well there is new games on the horizon.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.35

CHANGENOTES 16/10/2006

* Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy.

* Fixed incorrect game times in [GR] Coop.

* Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in [GR] Coop.

* Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom [GR] Coop levels.

* Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency.

* A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map.

* Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time.

* Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining.

* Moved the time-out values to the server settings file.

* Various crash prevention fixes.

Somehow i were hoping for more than that after such loong waiting. Ahh well there is new games on the horizon.

But look what it does. That covers all the MP problems (or should... i haven't tested yet)

Especially note this.... Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy, + this... Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency. and Various crash prevention fixes.

and for OGZR Co-op... MP objectives... think of the modding possibilities.

Anyone know if the new patch 1.35 fixed the problem with stats of kills in OGZR games?

Any reports on how it works yet? I'll be testing around 5:30 est.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Good to know... wonder if netcode is optimized. I changed our server from 24 max players to 28 for tonight, and max deaths = 0 so everyone can play/spawn rape/whatever just to test the patch. (setting will ve 3 or 4 at a later time for deaths but not tonight)

I see Stickan is watching the thread... looks good so far (although i haven't tested because i'm at work) cuz i see no peeps complaining.

Edited by ROCOAFZ