Cheat codes for single player

I do a master class where i`ll teach you how to do each mission and giude you through on TS for £6 on hour mate !! :grin2:
:rofl: Sounds an excellent deal: do we need our own copy of GRAW or do you provide all necessary materials? :P

I do a master class where i`ll teach you how to do each mission and giude you through on TS for £6 on hour mate !! :grin2:
:rofl: Sounds an excellent deal: do we need our own copy of GRAW or do you provide all necessary materials? :P

Well I guess the answer will be:

If you are female, young and beautiful, you may sit on my lap and I'll teach you, otherwise please stay on TS..... :D

Edited by Forrester

3. How to Unlock Campaign Missions.

Change the following values in the profile.xml file

<campaign_last_event value="7361766567616d65" />

<campaign_progress value="21090307140200" />

Unlock the missions and move to the next, go back later and work on the one that you are having trouble with.

You have to edit a couple of files. Here's a step-by-step:

Download the GRAW Bundle Reader:

http://deadlyforcegaming.com/modules.php?n...W_Bundle_Reader

or

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...file&id=323

<PATH> is the path where Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter resides, FYI.

i.e. C:\Program Files\ = <PATH>, so you would have

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\

as the complete path.

Unzip the downloaded bundle reader.

Copy BundleReader.EXE to <PATH>\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Bundles

Click the application: BundleReader.exe

Use the Open Bundle button and select the appropriate bundles, i.e. quick.bundle.

Select the root node, quick.bundle from the left window.

Click the Extract Node button, and select the <PATH>Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data folder, then click OK.

Wait about ten minutes.

Click the Open Bundle button and select the patch.bundle, select the root node patch.bundle from the left window, click the Extract Node button (see above).

Close the Bundle Extractor program.

Go back to <PATH>Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Bundles

Rename quick.bundle to quick.bundle.bak

Rename patch.bundle to patch.bundle.bak

Go to <PATH>Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\units\beings.

Edit u_player.xml.

Use the Find menu and search DOWN for "god". A line should pop up saying:

<var name="god_mode" value="false"/>

There are three of these.

Change value="false" to value="true"

You only need to change this one value.

Save u_player.xml

***If you want your team to be invulnerable, you can also edit the "u_teammates.xml" in the same way as above.

****If you don't want to completely cheat, you can also try substituting the above with changing all the references to "damage points" to something like "99" (default is 7 for player, 24 for team). I haven't tried this, but I can say the god mode edit does work. You will have to ensure that the bundle reader extracts directly into the "data" folder. Mine created new "quick bundle" and "patch bundle" folders. If this happens, copy the "data" folder somewhere else and then copy the contents of the two "bundle" folders into the "data" folder. Then do the same for the "patch bundle" folder.

You will have to restart the mission you want to apply the god mode to.

Good Luck.

If you are female, young and beautiful, you may sit on my lap and I'll teach you, otherwise please stay on TS..... :D

You forgot "...with big boobs..." lol

:jeswink: Hey, these "requirements" in order to receive the personal tutorial vs TS seem rather high expectations!

Any customers? :bounce:

3. How to Unlock Campaign Missions.

Change the following values in the profile.xml file

<campaign_last_event value="7361766567616d65" />

<campaign_progress value="21090307140200" />

Unlock the missions and move to the next, go back later and work on the one that you are having trouble with.

I'm stuck too... In Ambassadors building...

I changed these 2 codes but nothing happened...

John

:jeswink: Hey, these "requirements" in order to receive the personal tutorial vs TS seem rather high expectations!

You're just jealous. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...