Searching for an NVA chr and bundeswehr chr

Hi Folks,

I'm searching for a character for a NVA soldier of the german democratic republic and a soldier of the federal german republic .

I have a mod in mind which is located in the 70s or 80s when the cold war became a hot war.

Could someone do me a exported chr for a NVA soldier? It shuold look like here

Could someone do me a exported chr for a Bundeswehr soldier? It shuold look like here with the old helmet and the old equipment

Thanks in advance for all your help

caramon352

modder of sfor 2010

Naja, ich denke mal , dass für die Modding Cracks grade die Helme das kleinste Problem sein dürften...

Ich hoffe da meldet sich mal jemand, der das kann, sonst steh ich ganz schön auf dem schlauch. Zur Not könnt ich die Models selbst soweit bearbeiten dass es paßt, aber das texturieren und exportieren krieg ich einfach nicht hin...

Hoffen wir mal das Beste...

OK, dann versuche ich es nochmal auf deutsch.

Ich suche einen Modder der mir hilft *.chr der Nationalen Volksarmee der ehemaligen Deutschen Demokratischen Republik und der Bundeswehr der Bundesrepublik Deutschland zu erstellen.

Dazu müssten allerdings neue models in 3dsm erstellt werden, mit den passenden Helmen der NVA und den alten amerikanischen Helmen die bei der Bundeswehr benutzt wurden.

Kann mir da jemand helfen?

Der Mod vor 1989 spielen und einen Krieg zwischen West und Ostdeutschland samt Verbündeten darstellen.

OK, here's my last attempt...

I'm searching for a character for a NVA soldier of the german democratic republic and a soldier of the federal german republic .

I have a mod in mind which is located in the 70s or 80s when the cold war became a hot war.

Could someone do me a exported chr for a Bundeswehr soldier? It shuold look like here with the old helmet and the old equipment

I hope I can get some serious answers now...

look up the budeswehr weapons mod that should be located in the download section. if you need it, ill send it to you once i get internet service again. oh yeah, the geisterspaehtrupp mod featured some nicely done G3's that may be of interest to you, plus the voiceovers were done in german. if you used those voiceovers plus the german voiceover for baddies from icebreaker you'd really have realism!!! :thumbsup:

as for the chr's, i wish i could offer some help but i am but a mere mission scripter.... >_<

Hi Folks,

Thanks in advance for all your help

caramon352

modder of sfor 2010

hi it's me again...

I got an head attachment from thales100 and i tried to put it on a character, but now I really do have a problem.

I took characters from the origmiss-folder and the problem is, that on the character's head appear both helmets... the old one and the new one... How do I have to configure the atr-file, so that only the new helmet appears?

Thanks in advance...

lookin at the soldiers in the 1st photo, i'd suggest to use the NPC character in BJB actortest: it's like the US soldier but without helmet; so you can work on the texture for the pouches, and add the head attachment as you want it. For the satchel, i think that MP1 are OK, there are two attachment, that must be set as "Neck Attachment". There is a Gasmask too, in Mp1 or Mp2, cannot remember.

Forgive me but...what does NVA stands for?