Any GRAW Movies/Videos out there?

Hey everyone, I've been gone for quite a while. Met a lady, moved across the US, dont have my PC sent out to me yet, my employer finially got the internet for the PC which is right behind the desk I work at so i figured i'd hop on. I have checked in every now n then though. I want to pick up GRAW but from what i read, i will need an overhaul on my PC once it gets shipped to me first. So, to crave my appatite, i was wondering if anyone has created any nice GRAW Movies or anything like that? I remember a bunch being made for GR1 so i figured maybe there are some for GRAW. Well, thanks for any help that is provided. Cheers :cheers:

Edited by SCO Spyder

Believe the Hype and ignore the ######..... GRAW is a great game and well worth the overhaul of your PC.

Oh and i think you might need more thatn an hour and half looking through that lot, But hey, thats what going to work is for! :rofl:

I cant believe they wouldnt let me say ######?

Edited by PONDLIFE

Believe the Hype and ignore the ######..... GRAW is a great game and well worth the overhaul of your PC.

Oh and i think you might need more thatn an hour and half looking through that lot, But hey, thats what going to work is for! :rofl:

I cant believe they wouldnt let me say ######?

Haha, yea i believe that GRAW is a great game. I have it for the 360 right now... but i believe it's gonna go the same route it went with me for Gr1. I bought it on XBOX, it didnt feel very good, i think i read on these exact forums way back when that Gr1 on the PC just felt so much better, so i went n got GR1 and wouldnt ya know it, Gr1 was a TON better on the PC. Gr1 was my first actual real game for the PC.. and it basicly launched me into my PC gaming "career" lol. I do plan on doing the overhaul. This game is one of the top reasons to do it. I am a huge fan of Co-op... how is it in GRAW PC? I prolly will need more then an hour and a half... but i get relieved from my post at 6 AM and it's 4:30 Am now so I wont be able to view them all.. but hey, theres always all of tomorow night lol.

Edited by SCO Spyder

No worries. Sadly there is a lack of fan made GR:AW machinima around, hopefully we'll see some emerge though as I'm sure GR:AW could provide some superb visuals for a fan made movie.

My hopes and thoughts exactly. I dont know if it's just this crappy PC and Monitor that i've got here at work... or if it's just YouTube, but just about every video i've watched there dosnt have the best quality. That's why I wanna see a nice quality fan made GRAW PC video/movie so i can really see all the detail. :thumbsup: