Yankee Hill Suppressors

FA sear

YHM does some good things with their railed handguards, and other small parts, can't imagine these would be different, though looks like they have partnered with Sound Tech.

Why not go with a Gemtech, or something simlar? Surefire making cans now, with a great rep for P.O.I. shift, or lack there of rather, are nice, but terribly overpriced IMHO.

I saw one on a SAW that burned the finish right off, after one box, buddy said he was going to send it back, I haven't heard the outcome or explanation why

A Surefire suppressor will not fit on my 11.5" Commando barrel.

I have used a number of YHM products, but I have never used one of their suppressors, and the low price is making me a bit wary.

I have not met anyone yet that has a YHM suppressor, so I was just curious to see if there was anyone here.

Edited by jchung

I thought they made an offering for the 11.5" or Shorter AR's, going to go make a phone call.

- i'm back, check the Surefire - FA556K it's made for 10.5" or longer... even the M4FA should be gtg with an 11.5"

- PM/Email me for a picture

Here are 2 more:

http://www.jetsuppressors.com/

http://www.swrmfg.com/products.asp

I have also a friend with a SWR Spec-War 2 on his 10" that does full auto nicely.

You know, what I would really like is a Reflex Suppressor. I might ultimately just go with them. They are not that cheap, but neither are they too expensive. Also, I have seen them withstand repeated belts through an M60. Nothing seems to phase these things.

I was just hoping YHM would be a new promising player in the market.

Sent you a PM.

Edited by jchung

i dont know but kac's suck, gemtechs are pretty damn good though.

Yeah, I have run quite a few rounds through Gemtechs, and I have always liked them. I was just hoping to find something new on the market. At the prices that YHM is offering their suppressors for, I'm sure that I will probably run into someone soon that has one.

I have only used a Knight suppressor once, and it was on a USP (never used one on an M4). Also, I did not get a chance to shoot it on its own as there was quite a bit of gunfire all around me, so I could not get a real accurate sense of how well the suppressor was muffling the sound.

What was it about he Knight that you did not like?