Armed Assault

FA sear

First, No I havent heard anything..

Second, with the amount of add ons going to be created for it. I think its scary you might even consider it lol.

Yeah, I hear you on that one, but I really enjoyed running OFP on the old Xbox, so I was just hoping to see ArmA on the 360. I just really like having a big screen in front of me. The easy chair is also a nice addition to the gaming experience.

I was reading some of the stuff them guys where talking about with the console. Stuff like the editing and modding! Well as it turns out this Gen aint fellowing the same rules as the old console's in the past and the X360 and the PS3 are alllowing you to edit and mod the games on the system just like a PC can. Yet the PS3 from what i understand is allowing 100% full modding in there games on there system just like if it was on your PC almost no diffrent. The x360 is also allowing modding and editing, but it is locking you out of the core engine to try to prevent cheating unlike the PS3. So maps, game types, skins and what have you. What you will be able to do on the x360 kind of limmited, but im sure fine with if it keeps out more cheaters.

This Gen of console is walking over almost all new ground. The x360 is tring to make there games and the PC games the same so they play together online.

Anyways sorry for the rant, but most the stuff the old PC players complain about are no longer the case. Its all comeing down to K/M or controler this Gen and thats about it.

--

Eh, to a degree. I'm as big of a supporter of consoles as anyone, but I really don't think we'll see much in the way of actual usable modability this generation. They're definitely taking the right steps, though. Maybe next time.

Yea well like i said the x360 is holding back to a point which is still yet to be seen, but they have said since the start mods are allowed with maken new maps, skins & gametype or what have you. If they allow every game on the console i don't know! As for the PS3 they said they weren't holding nothing back to the modders. Im running alittle late and have a Halloween Gothic Bash Concert tonight so no time to look it up, but i have a post somewhere in here about the info Sony gave out about the 100% modding on all games. Yet again, i said from what i understand they are tring to say and they always seem to only tell half the truth so i don't have no trust in Sony anyways.

SO all in all i guess it all comes down to what Sony does and the next move Microsoft makes.