Sig Awards #29

ZJJ

As you are quite aware, our fine GDC operator is still MIA. There is much speculation on his where abouts. This theme will give you the chance to tell us where he is.

Theme: Where is the.ronin?

Many of you may be familiar with "Where's Waldo." (Sample) This is contest lets you determine where the.ronin is and lets us find him.

Reminder, keep the sigs in compliance with forum and contest rules or they will be deleted/disqualified.

Deadline: November 6, 2006, at 23:59 GMT

Judges : TBD

Sig Awards Number 29 is up and running !!

Have fun.

BTW, remember to post your entries here in this thread, and I will copy them to the official Entries Thread. This will aid Judging and general viewing of the master pieces.

Good luck to all. :thumbsup:

You're gonna have to fill me in about what kind of guy this Ronin is... cuz i don't havea clue who he is.. other then the 2 or so post i've read with him in it...
a funny guy with an odd sense of humour at times; very knowledgeable; great poster; allegedly in love w/ZJJ (or at least was :rocky: ); a stalker...

I recommend going back and searching for some of his posts.

He's been voted most likely to die in a Mexican prison, the member most obsessed with the opposite sex, lives (or did, last we knew, thus the theme) down in SoCal, is a Macromedia Flash guru, and a generally scary, er, nice guy.

The "Where's Waldo" style is given purely as one example of how to approach the subject.

Interpret, folks. Do it your way, as it's your creativity with regards to the theme that is more important than some arbitrary use of the theme.

is the idea to actually do a Waldo-style picture by hiding that ronin image in a crowd of people?

Sorry if it wasn't clear. Yes, the idea is to hide the ronin image in a crowd in some type of setting. You can have the image in the prison yard surrounded by inmates. You can have the image in a crowd at a wedding.

You really don't need to know the.ronin to do this contest, IMO. It's just a matter of taking the image and playing with it... the funnier the setting, the better the.ronin would like it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...