[Question] renderer_settings.xml

ceano

Is there no way to get the night vision to still work when you change:

<variable name="post_effect_quality" value="true"/>

to

<variable name="post_effect_quality" value="false"/>

??

All mods that reduces the yellow/sepia makes all shadows pitch black until you walk in to the area, then it looks like it should (doesn't matter if you set "brightness" to the highest value). The game looks just awesome with out sepia/HDR, to bad that the night vision gets screwed up but hopefully some one knows a work around.

Edited by Ceano

OK, i will give it a try.

It might help if you have a reference to how much you want to change so you could try this...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...file&id=342

It was released in June so it probably won't be compatible w/1.30 but you can use it as a guide to what needs to be edited.

OK, i will give it a try.

It might help if you have a reference to how much you want to change so you could try this...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/files/pafiledb.p...file&id=342

It was released in June so it probably won't be compatible w/1.30 but you can use it as a guide to what needs to be edited.

Well that mod actually works with v1.30 it was that mod I did meen that the shadows is to dark in.

It's rely easy to remove the sepia in the post_effects.xml file, ether you remove the whole sepia strings/code or you just change the value to zero (0). The strange thing is that the shadows gets pitch black direct you remove the sepia in the post_effects.xml, but if you disable it in renderer_settings.xml the shadows looks exactly as they should but you lose the night vision :(

But I was thinking if it is possible to make so a certain keyboard key toggles a higher brightness value, to work around that problem with the disappearing night vision when you disable post effects all together.