Difficulty levels?

AJ59

Just what is the difference in difficulty when playing [GR] Coop, for example, in the various difficulty levels.

I mean, are there are more tangos or do they just have better aim? There don't seem to be more tangos.

Thanks

Even at "Hardcore" they aren't as good as they were in [GR].... except for the ones in the "Heavy Resistance" map where they can see thru all folliage.

Connect to a stronger server. A server that can't put out enough cpu cycles won't be able to strenghthen the ai very well

I played GR from the demo till now and i can assure that on most of the new maps ie the ones made by the comunity are harder on hardcore than the maps on gr hard setting were.

Just try playing no escape on hardcore even with 3 others and say it`s not hard..or hall of mirrors or blackhawk down.

I didn't mean that I don't think the AI are not "hard" enough. I just think that the "old" AI in [GR] were better shots... unrealistically so in fact.

Not better... as in stealthy and planning attacks on you... They just unrealistically opened up on full auto to whereever the shot was from .... (with the level 10 ai mod at least they did on our server for GR1)

Ahh i never realy played with many weapon or reality mods in GR..Didn`t like the ones i did play with realy..mortars and minigun were fun for a while but we got bored of em..

So i gues i only ever play with top level of AI unmodded..and TBH they werer realy easy after a little while..they just shoot for a bit them run at you even if all thier mates are getting killed on one corner the others still came round the same corner.. :D