First weapon model

swartsz

thanks, Snowfella. I will contact you about those pictures when i am about the model those versions.

I have also come up with another MP5 version which i will be giving a nice texture when i have some time to spare.

mp5ris.jpg

Topic titled  First weapon model, let me know what you think, started Apr 12 2003, 12:38 PM, Are you done with your first weapon model yet?

Sorry, I don't really have the time to catch up and read all 113 pages.

:wacko:  :P

yes, you can expect it in the community mod....... :P:wacko:

Put an aimpoint or Eotech on that last MP5 and I'll be in love :P

i will do my best, but also want to keep the polycount at a reasonable level. I will try to lower the polycounts of my scopes to keep the overall count low enough so everyone can enjoy them.

Edited by swartsz

*edited, sorry swartsz

just realised i posted this in your thread.

nice work on the mp5s and other models, your still the best weapon modding machine i know.

Edited by Prozac360

• 3 weeks later...

thanks again, guys!

the website should be online within a couple of weeks, it is also a school-project and it has to be ready by the end of June. and with the excellent help i received from some of the members here and over at Rico's Designs it shouldn't be too long before it is ready to be uploaded.

Edited by swartsz

Schweet design, swartsz! I can see the dutchie in you from miles away! haha. if u other guys dont understand, im talking about his design style and colors and etc..etc... its a design thing... lol. anyways, dude , good luck, ur stuff totally rocks and ur portfolio is highly impressive... now... to start on mine... lol

:P

lol..P.S... dont u just love Zon? lol