First weapon model

swartsz

I have been asked to do some freelance work for an american developer.

Hmm... very broad scope there... you aren't allowed to even tell the company's name? Man.

<_< Ya mind telling me?

oops, yes i can give you the name of the company, it is Blackfoot studios!

Piffy this guy is making it all up, next he will be saying its called foot something. Rubbish, Swartz, contract work, ha! Who would be so silly.

:ph34r:

See what did I say, Blackfoot containts the word foot, see this guy is just like a toliet full of..... :P:shifty:

PS Forked Tongue, the British Secret Special Force team that operates outside the law kindly rescued my cat, they were going to vist death on those who did it, But I thought that was a bit harsh, so they stole the cat and wished a split finger nails and stubbed toes on those who did it.

PS Forked Tongue, the British Secret Special Force team that operates outside the law kindly rescued my cat, they were going to vist death on those who did it, But I thought that was a bit harsh, so they stole the cat and wished a split finger nails and stubbed toes on those who did it.

HUH? :wacko:

Hey Congrats Swartz! :thumbsup: I go away for a week and you land yourself a job. Where have i read a discussion about blackfoot studios recently? They seem like they're right up your ally. have fun mate! :D

I think you might have read it here on gr.net, it is the company lead by John Sonedecker.

And yeah, it is a lot of fun and also a great learning experience! i spend every free minute i have in Max working on models, uwv maps and textures.

Hey Congrats Swartz! :thumbsup: I go away for a week and you land yourself a job. Where have i read a discussion about blackfoot studios recently? They seem like they're right up your ally. have fun mate! :D

I think you might have read it here on gr.net, it is the company lead by John Sonedecker.

And yeah, it is a lot of fun and also a great learning experience! i spend every free minute i have in Max working on models, uwv maps and textures.

ah yes, i think you're right. it was in the PC games section i think. glad to hear it's fun, must be a great bunch of people to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

yup. congrats man. it's been quite a ride, and i've just been looking on in awe. let's have another 2 years eh? i'm just hoping you're as interested in gr3 as you are in gr1 :D

now, on a selfish note, how 'bout releasing some of this stuff? :rolleyes:

yup. congrats man. it's been quite a ride, and i've just been looking on in awe. let's have another 2 years eh? i'm just hoping you're as interested in gr3 as you are in gr1 :D

now, on a selfish note, how 'bout releasing some of this stuff? :rolleyes:

Yes, i am very interested in Ghost Recon 3, it must have been a very difficult desicion to drop GR2 but i believe the end-result can only benefit from it.

About releasing some of my stuff: i have talking to EsKwaad over the last month or so about combining forces, his characters with some of my weapons, so probably his mod will contain some of my latest models. I am also trying to develop some new models for my 'Weapons of Swat' project when i am not busy working on stuff for Blackfoot at the moment, so i will see in the near future if i will go the full stretch or if i will release what i have so far.

what about some of those M4's or SPR's?

patience!....... :D

And here is to another 2 years of GR modding!!!! :D:D

Edited by swartsz

Yes, i am very interested in Ghost Recon 3, it must have been a very difficult desicion to drop GR2 but i believe the end-result can only benefit from it.

About releasing some of my stuff: i have talking to EsKwaad over the last month or so about combining forces, his characters with some of my weapons, so probably his mod will contain some of my latest models. I am also trying to develop some new models for my 'Weapons of Swat' project when i am not busy working on stuff for Blackfoot at the moment, so i will see in the near future if i will go the full stretch or if i will release what i have so far.

what about some of those M4's or SPR's?

patience!....... :D

And here is to another 2 years of GR modding!!!! :D:D

excellent. that's great news, all of it. last i heard, EsKwaad was busy with other stuff, don't know when he'll get back to those amazing chr's. anyway, good luck with it, and keep us updated as always. :thumbsup:

Interesting logic chain there. Some real fallacies though.

1 - We don't know if Blackfoot is on GR3

2 - Even if we assume that Blackfoot is on GR3, we don't know if swartz is working on GR3

3 - No one's going to confirm this, although there might be a denial of this statement

My conclusion is that the idea is very doubtful at best and is plagued by too many assumptions.

Edited by snared_gambit