First weapon model

swartsz

you mean the weapon? about 1500 or so.

cool.... thats the same amount I get for the past weapon in my Sniper Armoury....

why not mod for RvS? ;)

it allows u to model weapon with greater details.... :D

hmm....good question! maybe eventually i will start modelling for RvS or another game. still enjoy modelling for GR too much!

you mean the weapon? about 1500 or so.

cool.... thats the same amount I get for the past weapon in my Sniper Armoury....

why not mod for RvS? ;)

it allows u to model weapon with greater details.... :D

hmm....good question! maybe eventually i will start modelling for RvS or another game. still enjoy modelling for GR too much!

Same here... I used to do that until my most important teammate "300mag" left the team....

my main resource person for armoury and weaponary.... :(

thanks a lot, Pantera. Like you i am still amazed every day by the popularity of the stuff i make. If someone told me back in april when i started i was going to release 3 mods and the 3rd one would be downloaded over 4500 times, i would have laughed and told him he must be joking!

but like i said before, i really believe it is a statement of what you are capable of when you are having fun!

:D

After getting some complaints about the rolloff of the sounds in the Silent Warrior 3 mod, i have made a little patch to fix this problem.

download the zipfile, unzip it to your HD and copy and paste the new effects.xml file to the sound folder of the Silent Warrior 3 mod. Let it overwrite the old effects.xml file and the problem will be fixed!

you can download the soundfix here: soundfix

it looks great but is the foregrip (er.. the long piece around the barrel) a little bit skinny or is it just me? it could be because I'm used to looking at m4's with shorter barrels that make their foregrips look proportionally fatter.. I like the skin though. any plans for a black and or unsilenced version? (please?)

btw.. love the "counter sniper" idea. I like it when a gun is designed around a specific purpose, not just another way to hurl bullets at the enemy.

oh, and the mp5's.. drool.. you've got so many variants that you would almost have ever base covered if you stuck a clear and straight .40 or black and straight 10mm mag on them. yum.. .40 s&w..

i know what you mean about the foregrip, i was thinking the same, but it is modelled like the 'real thing'. maybe i could/will make it a bit bigger.

oh, and the mp5's.. drool.. you've got so many variants that you would almost have ever base covered if you stuck a clear and straight .40 or black and straight 10mm mag on them. yum.. .40 s&w..

i know......maybe i should just make a little MP5 mod :D