First weapon model

swartsz

And now for something completely different.

i thought it was about time to show you what i have been working on lately. In a couple of days i will show you a new weapon model but now it is time to show you my very first vehicle i am working on, the M706.

i hope you like it!

C&C is always welcome......... :D

m7062.jpg

as you can see in the picture below, the front of the vehicle is completely square.

m7063.jpg

you can also see i still have a lot of work to do before i can call it finished.

No no no no. I realize that the corners are supposed to be square, that looks fine, but what i meant was the front looks a bit square, not the corners. What i meant was the angle is a bit too steep? You know what im sayin?

Edited by element11

Hiya,

Nice work as usual Swartz :thumbsup: . I love the forms you pulled out of the G36c, and still kept the poly gun count relatively low. Very nice. I can't wait to see it textured.

I hope your and Eskwaad's mod goes well. His figures seem pretty nice, and more anatomically correct than most I see in the industry heh. I think you guys will make a great mod. Swartz I see you have done your first vehicle any more plans for another?

Also on this one, yeah there does appear to be something strange witht he front, but I am not sure how the real thing looks though. good job so far though :thumbsup: . Maybe the front is to flat hmmm, but I could be wrong.

Thanks for the inspiration you have given, by looking at your guns :) . this site has some nice modelers.

As always take care, be safe, and farewell

aethalin

^._.^ meow!

hey swartsz, i've been out of the loop for a bit, was wondering if you ever took a shot at the hk 416, would love to see it.

keep up the good work.

hey Marcinko, how are you m8? still enjoying the army life?

to answer your question, no i haven't tried the hk 416 yet, but i have been thinking about redoing some parts of my m4's. they were made a long time ago and i think i can do better. i could try to make it into 416 when i have the time.. :D

Also on this one, yeah there does appear to be something strange witht he front, but I am not sure how the real thing looks though. good job so far though  . Maybe the front is to flat hmmm, but I could be wrong.

it could just be that the lighting or the angle doesn't show the front the best way, i will make some new renders soon and try to show it a bit better.

That's looks really cool swartsz. Nice to see that you're diversifying your portfolio.

thanks, i have a lot more planned......... :D;)

• 2 weeks later...
great.

armys fun, getting some stryker training now, so if youd like some detailed images of the STRYKER ICV let me know.

keep an eye out, before too long probably see some pics at mil photos of guys with 416's. need any images i'll see what i can do

i would to see some of those images! Great to hear you are still enjoying Army life, i remember our little talks about you wanting to join the US army. Just stay safe.

Here is a little render of one of my recent textures;

g36r.jpg

Ok, so lemme get this straight, this thread lasted over 2 years and 130 pages?  :blink:

i agree :)

what will this thread lead to? new mod? new weapon pack?

or...can it just be a thread for weapon modelers??? :rofl:

damn you make me jealous guys, fine looking art most def.

would like to see them in action though.

merry xmas and a happy new one to all of you out there :santa: