First weapon model

swartsz

swartsz,

that is one OUTSTANTDING M4 you got there, I know some others are gonna re-think their modeling after seeing that one.  The only thing I would point out is that the foregrip RIS is not usually higher than the RIS rail on top of the receiver, but they are usually even.  It looks like your receiver could be raised some (instead of re-doing the foregrip RIS/handguard).

I for all people should have caught that too, that's why the Aimpoint on the previous ones with the PAQ-4 looked lower.... Going blind in my old age.. But try GG&G as they have a good cantilever mount that's pretty much seen the world over. But once he raises the reciever, the Aimpoint will clear the PAQ-4 with no problem. Matter of fact, the previous one should also be done the same, though in practice the mount is right near the hanguard release system.

Edited by EricJ

But try GG&G as they have a good cantilever mount that's pretty much seen the world over. 

:thumbsup:

Good Call EricJ from a local company here in AZ

gg-g.jpg

gg-g2.jpg

Swartsz, if you need a good texture, I think I can help, just let me know?

Edited by Whisper_44

thank you all for your help, will also try to make that scopemount for one of the models, but i will also use the mount like in the last picture, it is what Argyll requested!

Swartsz, if you need a good texture, I think I can help, just let me know?

that would be awesome, Whisper!!! i could definitly use one!!!!

swartszy you read my mind with that one, but dealing with CK it's no surprise..you are the man hands down my favorite so far.

I can think of a couple more variations I'd like to see, but I'm going to wait and see the direction that CK is headed. :ph34r: he's a guru and our affinity for the cqbr is well documented. his new sf chr's will never be the same once equipped with that bad boy.

good call on the stock swifty :thumbsup: