RAM

You should def. see a good difference but you realy should get some GeIL 1GB (2x1GB) PC6400C4 800MHz Ultra Low Latency DDR2 Dual Channel Kit (GX21GB6400UDC) (MY-057-GL) like me and some of my mates got..

review here http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Sp...57&PageId=6 now that stuff is realy quite nice.. :whistle:

Can he even run DDR2 memory? I mean, if he is using 2700 memory then its probably DDR at best. I'm thinking he may have 168-pin memory (maybe even 184-pin), but not 240-pin. This would mean a new mobo.

You should def. see a good difference but you realy should get some GeIL 1GB (2x1GB) PC6400C4 800MHz Ultra Low Latency DDR2 Dual Channel Kit (GX21GB6400UDC) (MY-057-GL) like me and some of my mates got..

review here http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Sp...57&PageId=6 now that stuff is realy quite nice.. :whistle:

I got those, and are quite happy with them :)

Cheers boys, yer my max ix 2gb 3200, cant get anything above that.

I played it all afternoon yesterday and was getting good fps, really smooth gameplay, and i was doing better which was good aswell :)

not gettin owned anymore, spend most of time in BDA server, its very good.

really pleased with ther performance of my gfx card aswell, overclocked a lil bit but i recommend it for someone who hasnt loads 2 spend yet but wantz 2 run graw on medium-high settings.

Cheers :thumbsup: