GRAW Co-op Mission Challenge

Ick

If you and three of your buddies are looking for something to do in GRAW....

I am running a GRAW Co-op mission challenge. The details are here:

Assemble your own team and play this mission!

It is set up for 4 man teams in accordance with all the rules listed there. If you are interested in even more rules or have questions, the full document is here.

Full copy of the rules!!!!!!!

There will NOT be referees. Therefore it is important that all participants be honest with their results.

Results are required to be sent via e-mail as indicated on the report. Winning team gets bragging rights. I will try to get some kind of results page put together if it turns out that we had a pretty good interest. That is all.

If you and three of your buddies are looking for something to do in GRAW....

I am running a GRAW Co-op mission challenge. The details are here:

Assemble your own team and play this mission!

It is set up for 4 man teams in accordance with all the rules listed there. If you are interested in even more rules or have questions, the full document is here.

Full copy of the rules!!!!!!!

There will NOT be referees. Therefore it is important that all participants be honest with their results.

Results are required to be sent via e-mail as indicated on the report. Winning team gets bragging rights. I will try to get some kind of results page put together if it turns out that we had a pretty good interest. That is all.

This challenge has been extended one day since LIVE was down. You may play it and report results through Friday.