"Will You Just Shut Up!"

I have searched the threads on the forum for similar problems from GRAW players about the Ghost team and the constant "Captain I'm reloading" bug in the game and found a person with the same problem, trouble was that was way back when the game was first released, but i dont think they ever got a reply from the GRiN Team.

Having done a recent fresh install of windows i decided having enjoyed playing the game so much that i would restart the game from the beginning all patched up to the latest version, but now reaching the third level One of the ghost team (brown or kirkland) are annoying the crap out of me with this bug. Has anyone else managed to solve the problem? Ive restarted the level again and again but by checkpoint 3 or less they've managed to repeat this problem.

Ive tried everything to get them to stop, move them, make them cover so they say "Yes Sir" but still they carry on, its getting to the point where I'll show them a Scar that will never heal! :o=

I never had the problem on GRAW the first time round and i thought GRiN may have cured it by patch 1.30, But no...

Any suggestions anyone???? pleeeease?

P.s. I did PM the sound guy at GRiN but no reply so far.

Oh and Ive tried Re installing the game twice and the ghosts are definatly not out of ammo because they carry on shooting.

Edited by PONDLIFE

I was going to say a obsessive compulsive disorder! It's me who ends up with tourettes syndrome.

Thank god the Tangos cant hear anyone speak < we'd all be dead thanks to Brown.

Thanks for the advice of the dx thing, I'll give it a go and see if it makes a difference, Level 3 is a great level and big , but i cant stand him shouting the whole way through it!

I just went back and played the first level of single player, and I must say....wow. I forgot how awesome SP was, even with Brown whining about having to reload constantly. I especially loved that HALO drop at the beginning, all the way to running up the stairs hoping you hit every tango so you don't get gunned down on the way, to seeing the massive city all around you during the drop and during extraction. Wow. Now if only the crosscom and tacmap worked like that for squads in multiplayer...even with Brown whining about having to reload constantly.

Edited by Nutlink

I agree with you Nutlink on what a great game it is, but not with Brown shouting reloading every 5 seconds.....sort of spoils the mood somewhat! If I could do without the extra team mate i would have shot him myself (cruel to be kind)

0:) I have shot him before 0:)

And then next time I played he did not do it. :rofl:

I noticed we had a lot of GRiNNERS on the forum today, even the sound guy, but still no reply from them!

Come on Guys, it cant be just a dodgy driver issue or hardware setup on my computer, Pleease tell me you'll look into it and save Browns life! or just include a hand down throat and rip out tongue mod in the next patch.. :o

While it may seem annoying to have one or all of your teammates shouting they are reloading. Think of it in real world terms. You would not move to the next position if the guy covering your advance is out of ammo. You would wait till he is ready.

In real life if the guy had to reload his gun every five seconds i would seriously doubt his ability to shoot the broad side of a barn, never mind being in an elite Ghost squad!

Infact i think he'd be more use if he shouted "BOO"

Edited by PONDLIFE

No they're doing this even with plenty of ammo in their packs, it seems that a flag is not reseting in GRiNS code somewhere sending it into an infinitive loop, but why it happens to some and not others is a mystery. I just hope they will look into this problem and not just ignore it because it seems small scale!