Any new patch info?

I am also wondering the same. In fact I am expecting it. With everyone being disconnected left and right, it would be quite stupid of them to stop the support with creating a major problem like that.

Would be nice if they adjusted the global and team chat in the game so you could tell if you were team chatting or not.

Was just thinking earlier that it would be nice to have an option to leave the TacMap centered where you left it, or at least centered on a waypoint if you drop one. You know, make it easier to observe a position while maneuvering to/around it...

Negative Velocity, it's the last of the additional content supposedly. Grin has repeatedly stated they will continue to support the game and fixing little things here and there.

if you remember, GRIN was asking for people to join their test server...meaning they were testing server side fixes...imho that means that bug fixes must be on the way.

I think 1.31 is the server side fixes, no info on release date yet?

Heres what bugs me the most:

Preloading the maps.

-Takes longer to load the game initially

-Restart required to use downloaded maps

Cannot hit ESC button once the end game comes up

-Have to wait for the next map to exit

-ALT-F4 works

Current Votekick option are redicules

-Currently requires 70% majority in 10 seconds, set default to 50% in 60 seconds!

-Perhaps just auto kick AFK players to speed up the game and leave seats for real player.

Commstation

-Light maps? What light maps?

-Either close off the bridge entirely or remove the tank jacks and let everyone over there. End the acrobatic stunts.

Edited by BOTA:X

As many of you might have noticed GRIN performed open tests together with players from GR.net last week. This was made possible by the fact that we only tried out some server side changes during those tests.

However, I can confirm that a new patch containing both server and client side fixes is in the works and will be released sometime during the next couple of weeks. I can't comment anymore on the exact release date nor the full content of this patch. I know you're keen to find out but I trust you understand why we can't give you more information at this moment.

Thanks!

I know you're keen to find out but I trust you understand why we can't give you more information at this moment.

'Cause you'd have to kill us if you told us, right? :D

Or is it, "You can't handle the truth!"? :P

oh... never mind! :ph34r:

Thanks for the update.

even if GRiN JJ does not say much, he says the things that make me smile :D

As in "does that tickle"? :)

it does "tickle the imagination" of what is to come....

but more a smile as in...."i have a surprize for you"

*disclaimer:

do not use my imagination as a reference that there might be a surprize

it is all in my head not for real

remind me that i wrote this .... :blink:

*disclaimer:

Have I got a suprise for you....lol, I see my wife standing in the doorway with something to hit me on the head for playing too much GRAW..... we really need to spice upo oru private life, if GRAW is more fun..... :blush::D

*disclaimer:

Correct answer should be "OMG don't touch me there" :)

*disclaimer:

Correct answer should be "OMG don't touch me there" :)

I am glad they are coming out with more fixes. I hope eventually we can get full modding tools. Man we need more maps, like the old GR or RVS DOD and Team Shadow killhouse maps.

Those are the maps I love. So has GRIN leaked any word about a possible expansion pack?

Other than patches? I know I asked this a while back but just wondering. w00tw00t

Thanks Grin.... :D

DeathDealer...

As many of you might have noticed GRIN performed open tests together with players from GR.net last week. This was made possible by the fact that we only tried out some server side changes during those tests.

However, I can confirm that a new patch containing both server and client side fixes is in the works and will be released sometime during the next couple of weeks. I can't comment anymore on the exact release date nor the full content of this patch. I know you're keen to find out but I trust you understand why we can't give you more information at this moment.

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Great communication is one of the things we really appreciate about you super GRIN dudes...

Thanks!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! Great communication is one of the things we really appreciate about you super GRIN dudes...

Your communication, too, is as good as I wish mine ever was. An elaborate way to say :stupid::g_withgrin:

It's nice to hear GRIN are supporting us further with a patch to fix our gaming issues :)

It would be even more interesting to know if they had an add-on in the pipeline, imagine a jungle, snow or desert map pack, WOW either or ALL of these would be fantastic :D

Edited by DAZZA