It's not CADPAT but it's Canadian designed

This is my second mod - the first was the prototype with the typical errors - shiny and reflective - pattern to small... I had to go over the board a few times for the answers but they were there. Here is the completed second attempt - a few issues still but nothing a bit of time and effort can't fix.

A BIG thanks to all you guys and gals that took the time to help others out on this board.

It may look like CADPAT (in the darker shadow screen capture) but it is actually the Spec4ce pattern in the central color scheme which is more of an Urban crossed with an Arid Woodland. Excelent work from the few that have used the Spec4ce for the mods previous.

Being from Canada, I just had to put the Canadian Flag on the one shoulder - Spec4ce patch on the other - at least it doesn't matter if the flag is facing one way or the other. I took these screen shots under different lighting conditions for comparison.

Spec4ce-Central-1.jpgSpec4ce-Central-2.jpg

Spec4ce-Central-3.jpg

Sincerely,

Guy Cramer

Edited by Guy Cramer

What part of the code do I modify to force High resolution on the Texture, my machine will only allow Low or Medium.

Guy

:pirate:

You could activate high-quality textures by editing the renderer_settings.xml in wordpad just by replace "medium" with "high" for characters and weapons.I did in this way couse My pc is really old and slow.

Ps.Nice work!

Tilliboy - thanks - it worked!

I am just working on the USMC Experimental Urban Camouflage "T" pattern BDU's debuted during the 1999 Urban Warrior MOUT exercises. The U.S. Army did the same pattern in a slightly darker color scheme:

USARMY-Urban-T-camo.jpg

The last screen shot was done in High res. However this pattern can work in both medium and High res without a big difference.

Medium Res USMC Urban T

Urban-T-1.jpg

Medium Res USMC Urban T

Urban-T-2.jpg

High Res USMC Urban T

Urban-T-3.jpg

Sincerely,

Guy

So you design real camo patterns ?!? Great!

Yes, I designed the Jordan KA2 pattern under the commission of King Abdullah II in 2003 and have since designed over 3000 to date with my design partner Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill (U.S. Army, Ret.) who is the person who started the digital camouflage trend in the late 70's early 80's with the U.S Army - his name is on the MARPAT patent. We are currently under U.S. Military contract.

CADPAT TW (Temperate Woodland), placed a shoulder patch for the JTF2 (Canadian Counter Terrorism team = British SAS) and patterned all the uniform and weapon except for the belaclava. The Canadian Forces have CADPAT for everything - including their boots now.

CADPAT7.jpgCADPAT7-3.jpg

CADPAT7-2.jpg

I do have the ability to leave certain equipment unpatterned as shown in this Urban Marpat example:

Compat-Urban-1.jpg

wow, where've I been??

I didn't notice that Guy Cramer was in here doing GRAW mods!!!

Heh, I was wondering why that name looked so familiar :D . Anyway, at the risk of sounding stupid, how did you get the MexMP character models for the SP Ghost Team? I haven't been around the Character & Skin section in a while, so I think I missed something.

Edit: And Guy, where can I get these camos at? I'd really like to try that CADPAT with the JTF2 guys. Come to think of it, those MexMP models could stand in for DEVGRU (Seal Team 6) soldiers also. I've got no idea what camo they use (the only one I can remember is the Olive Drab, which is boring). That would be awesome if you could do a DEVGRU pack.

Edited by GrimeyAK