Ghost Recon.net Forums

New snipers request Please !

As all of them know.. Former few weapons nowadays launched

I searched for all this forum and realized new SNIPERS being created but still anybody put up the files for we test.

It would like that someone who owns some NEW Weapows MOD - that please it publishes the link for we lower

It would like that yours that are creating new weapons MODS.. They published here so that we can test

Outside these modules in the site anybody have new weapons that were not yet published ?

As all of them know.. Former few weapons nowadays launched

I searched for all this forum and realized new SNIPERS being created but still anybody put up the files for we test.

It would like that someone who owns some NEW Weapows MOD - that please it publishes the link for we lower

It would like that yours that are creating new weapons MODS.. They published here so that we can test

Outside these modules in the site anybody have new weapons that were not yet published ?

209050.gif

Translation (I think):

As you all know few modded weapons are being released right now.

I searched the forums and realized that some new sniper rifles are being created, but no one has put up any files for testing. I would like for someone who has made a new sniper rifle to upload it for the rest of us.

Aside from these mods does anyone else have any new weapons that have not been released?

In reply, to my knowledge there are no new weapons ready for release. While a few people may have tweaked xmls for the existing sniper rifle, if anyone actually had a finished mod I would think they would release it. Not sure on that of course.

Im trying to teach myself 3d max because I miss my m25 sniper rifle :(

I realized that we have the guns M24 Sniper rifle

However this module among others modified as SCAR-L modification v0.95

MR-C68FULL

Scar_68spc

Give mistake in the version 1.30

The appearance then is to wait someone launch new guns

If someone it teaches we to insert new guns in the game would perhaps have larger chance of solving this problem

Let me quess...

You'd like to see something like this...

xm110sassxw0.th.jpg

M110

So would we all.

Whos bright idea was it to bring a bolt action ATR to a gunfight anyway?

I'll echo insane snypers response that no new weapons mods have been released for download and I think if any have been created, that their owners are sitting on them. If it was an easy and quick process there would be a WOW for GR:AW out already.

Patience.