Razer Dimondback mouse

This is on my christmas list, been using cheap wal mart mice all my life, hoping this is better.

Copperhead is the newer one... but i have used a diamondback for the last year and i wouldn't give it up for the world. (mine is the chameleon Green)

As is mine! And I wouldn't give mine up either. I simply love this mouse!

I'll believe it when i see it.

I think it looks pretty overrated.

60$ mouse pads, and now 70$ mice.

As someone said somewhere else on the internet

"...and now I think performance of a "gaming" mouse is pretty overrated except for the extra buttons and crap which I don't even use "

Edited by Foxtrot23

Feels like it's floating!

MX700 user here. Feels like a damn brick. I'll check the razor out, thanks for the tip!

Mixed bag of reviews from the UK, most love it but a couple of moans that 2 of the 7 buttons can't be mapped or something...?

All buttons are mapable.

It's just hard to reach the non thumb buttons as the mouse is symetric and can be used by left or right handers.

It takes about 1 to 2 days to get used to as it does float. I use a plastic mouse pad and if i push it, it glides about half way across. Also the it doesn't go to sleep like some mice... light is always on + so bright (optical light that is) i use it as a flashlight as i usually play in the dark.