is there a thermal sight in PC GR-AW

Hi'ya,.

well like the title says really is there a thermal sight in GR-AW, pc, SP,,

the reason i ask is there is a little clip of something in thermal on the main page of the game, you know it goes though some combat video on the menu page.

if it doesn't then this would be a good advantage to the .50cal as i'm starting to feel it hasn't really got one,.. as if your in range to take a shot, then your in range to be shot, and the one shot kill thing sometimes a 3 shot burst from a automatic as equally kills them over the same distance and you haven't got the long reload time, so your ready to go again faster,

and there are some parts in the Sp where the PC can shoot you though trees that you can see though, so a thermal sight might alow us to see them too...

cheers for any input ..

:D

Rule #1: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Unfortunately, there are no thermal sights in-game...no binoculars either.

It sometimes seems that the Opfor has them (TWS) though, what with their ability to see, target, and shoot regardless of the obstruction. You have to give them credit for being able to thread a 40mm grenade through the branches of multiple trees and take your head off :wall:

You have to give them credit for being able to thread a 40mm grenade through the branches of multiple trees and take your head off

LOL,... yeah, and spotting you, lifting there gun, sighting and shooting in the head in about a quater of a second,..

but what i don't get is why then are my team so stupid..!!, "im being shot", "ahhh", "im being shot", "ahhh" dead... i just think shoot them back then..!!

i wonder how hard it would be to make a thermal sight for it...?

Like in the movie Predator ? It is super-advanced warfighting

i love in the film Navy Seals, GOD with his .50cal and thermal sight, sighting and shooting the enemy through walls..!! excellent