:wacko:

Since this part of the forums are heavily lagged down because of all the new postings that get here ...... :rocky:

anyone fancy some games?

would love to try some coop, i've just started working on a few new missions, now i'l trying to limit the amount of mods needed ( ecp, and SebNAM ), and wen't back to the nam area....

Gonna do a few missions there, now that i'm starting to get things to work.

but, just playing them in sp isn't all that fun ( though i do like that too), i would love to play them, and a ton of other missions in mp, coop mode, so, are anyone else here stil playing the game?

The search and destroy mission seemed quite good from the brief play through I gave it. The only thing that bugs me about SEB is their pathetically inaccurate weapons. I know why they chose to make the weapons HD, but it is really frustrating when you are desperately trying to hit Charlie while his ECP AI has little trouble putting one between your eyes.

Sometimes when we made 'Nam missions, we used a weapon pack that came with these units. I don't think you can get them seperately.

Also, I don't know why this happened, but at one point when my team had made it into the village, the Team Leader ordered the squad to target and kill him, which they obligingly did.

I could barely play the defend mission because there was too much going on for my pathetic PC to handle, but it looked fun.

Overall, playing those missions made me want to go back and finish all the Vietnam missions I started but didn't finish.

Edited by 2nd Ranger

hmmm, strange, the team leader should order a cabin blown to smitters...

as for the defend mission, well, it's definently in beta still, i think that there might be a few things that could need some trimming, but my biggest problem there, is to survive long anough for all things to happend.....

and, the defence mission is definently the one that i've made, that's gonna use the moust resorces, got a ton of units, and a billion triggers and so on..., so i guess it'll be the worse one i'll make, i'v got a couple more in the planning phase, witch are going to be more like the first one, resources usage atleast, if not in play...

yes, especialy since i made that mission before i figured out how to give soldiers demo charges on mission start, so the player have to find charges ( should be 2 different types in the ammo dump you're suposed to destroy, statchel (sp?) and timed )

there are also some vc's with explosives around :)

(probably should put that in the notes part of the brief i guess )