Sniper Cannon Marches On!!

Stalker_Zero

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me want BIG gun with BIG rounds who causes BIG wounds and creates BIG piles of dead people....

Well tollen this is one thing that I can honestly say I agree 100% on. The bigger the better. :devil: You know the old southern saying....(with my best southern accent) If ya'll can't run with the big dogs you best be staying on the porch!

Stout Hearts

Warhawk

NO your right Tollen. I don't think the recoil should take a year to stabilize either. ;)

The guns of the sniper cannon mod will have forgiving recoil but not too unrealistic. I think "realism" shouldn't be equated with uselessness like the default sniper weapons of ghostrecon. And at the same time I don't like the ultra easiness of the dagrm4.7, 4.8 mods.

I want the weapons to be a joy to use.

p.s. Black Sabbath has just finished a silenced m82 rifle model that I hope he will show of to the community. The weapon will appear in the upcoming ghostrecon community mod and the sniper cannon mod as well. I will attempt to ghillie cover the weapon for the sniper cannon mod as well.

@ Sgt. Slaughter, yes my first thought was to contact the creators of the swiss army mod for their silenced m82 model but I was unable to find out their email address. Besides, not everyone liked their suppressed m82 sound. Shadow2k1 has been working on better sounds for suppressed .50 cal rifles That I think you might like.

@Tollen, yes I agree with you Tollen when a person runs it should take a few secs to calm down and stabilize. But once it does I want the weapon to rock as a semi-auto killing machine. :rocky:

Edited by Stalker_Zero