That's it for me

Papa6

don't expect to get too much quid back for it, but I'm also selling back my Splintercell CT(starforce crap) & Rainbow 6 Lockdown(Starforce crap) and hope to get enough quid back from the 3 to get an in store credit and maybe get GTR2 like my mate Prozac360.

I guess I have a discriminating taste for PC games. sad to think I'm enjoying Americas Army 2.7 then most of my expensive titles. :hmm:

anyway. I guess my last mod has taken alot of heat(size wise), so I'll bow out and move on to other endeavors(sp?)

what a rollercoaster ride!

you guys can catch me on the PC games forum now and then.

Peace out!

Papa6

don't expect to get too much quid back for it, but I'm also selling back my Splintercell CT(starforce crap) & Rainbow 6 Lockdown(Starforce crap) and hope to get enough quid back from the 3 to get an in store credit and maybe get GTR2 like my mate Prozac360.

I guess I have a discriminating taste for PC games. sad to think I'm enjoying Americas Army 2.7 then most of my expensive titles. :hmm:

anyway. I guess my last mod has taken alot of heat(size wise), so I'll bow out and move on to other endeavors(sp?)

Peace out!

Papa6

Same here, even with LD being at $9, I couldn't put myself to another Starforce Crap again. GRAW is taking a backseat, now that there is a new crop of GR1 mods for SinglePlayer like me.

Can't say I blame you. :yes: I'm still plugging along through GRAW amid all the CTD's,PC lockups and very so so at best gameplay. Don't have to worry about selling my copy when I'm done as I only gave $10 for it. :shifty: At least you have something to look foward to in GTR 2 as it doesn't do an about face with it's gameplay like GRAW did. Have Fun and don't forget we still have some great GR mods coming up. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys. let me give you a friendly piece of advice, you can't sell your games back to gamestop or EB games. because the of BS registry keys you can't sell your legit copies except to friends. alot has to do with who the software is registered to. F-'in BS UBISOFT... they bend you over and give it to you up the tailpipe!! :angry:

Such BS, software firms make software that you don't like, then, you can't return them for anything. :angry:

Sorry guys.. not to rant too much but, so much for returning products you don't like :huh:

maybe I can torch my games if i can't find a buyer? :P *cough prozac*

Edited by Papa6

Why do you think Sony was toying with the idea of registering the games to the PS3. That once registered it wouldn't play on another PS3 set of hardware. They don't like the used market because they think it takes money from the their new sales.

Oh well.

Back OT. Sorry to see you go papa6. Maybe one day you'll pop your head in and say hi. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Peace out!

Papa6

GTR 2 is great... You'll love it... No Starforce... Game and internet play loads quickly too..

Edited by Stormin

Peace out!

Papa6

Cya around Papa, have kept up with Forums and it`s hard to continue as you see.

Peace out!

Papa6

Same here, even with LD being at $9, I couldn't put myself to another Starforce Crap again. GRAW is taking a backseat, now that there is a new crop of GR1 mods for SinglePlayer like me.

Single player missions in GR1 has just opened a very large door thnx to Giweda, EDIT, Jack57 Genius

:zorro: