1.30 cause me timeout on two default maps

remembers

Hello, i have a problem with 1.30... in two maps (in italian the name is: promontorio) and the next maps of circuit's HH.

When i connect to server the first time, Ii can't play this two maps 99% of time!!! I need to wait the game start and wait the timeout... after this I respawn in game with pistols... this bug is incredible. Me and my friend have the same problems.

Is incredible play in this conditions.... because this game is only for fun... is impossible organize ladder and other event with this macroscopics bug affected 1 - 10- 100 - 1000 - 10000 people...

My config is:

AMD 4000+ (64)

2 GB RAM DC

HD Sata

GE FORCE 7800GT

SB X-FI Platinum

Win XP SP2 plus KB

All driver are upgraded (sound, video, MB)

no Windows FW... only outpost but there are some problems with FW up or down.

-------------------------------

Sry my english but that is!!! lol I hope u understand the problem

Hello, i have a problem with 1.30... in two maps (in italian the name is: promontorio) and the next maps of circuit's HH.

When i connect to server the first time, Ii can't play this two maps 99% of time!!! I need to wait the game start and wait the timeout... after this I respawn in game with pistols... this bug is incredible. Me and my friend have the same problems.

Is incredible play in this conditions.... because this game is only for fun... is impossible organize ladder and other event with this macroscopics bug affected 1 - 10- 100 - 1000 - 10000 people...

My config is:

AMD 4000+ (64)

2 GB RAM DC

HD Sata

GE FORCE 7800GT

SB X-FI Platinum

Win XP SP2 plus KB

All driver are upgraded (sound, video, MB)

no Windows FW... only outpost but there are some problems with FW up or down.

-------------------------------

Sry my english but that is!!! lol I hope u understand the problem

The same problema that I have. The Cape and Hollow are the affected maps. Here my PC specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+

1 GB RAM

GeForce 7800 GT

Windows 2000 Professional SP4

Onboard audio

Drivers updated to the latest avaiable

No firewall, no antivirus, only the bare system with graw installed.

I've noticed that the problem afflicts people with Fastweb (http://www.fastweb.it/), an italian ISP.

The same problema that I have. The Cape and Hollow are the affected maps. Here my PC specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+

1 GB RAM

GeForce 7800 GT

Windows 2000 Professional SP4

Onboard audio

Drivers updated to the latest avaiable

No firewall, no antivirus, only the bare system with graw installed.

I've noticed that the problem afflicts people with Fastweb (http://www.fastweb.it/), an italian ISP.

Hello Manti italian friend ^_^ , I don't have fastweb ISP... and I don't think that a problem is a ISP because I play without problem all official and unofficial maps except "The Cape" and "Hollow"... THIS IS A BUG introduced in 1.30... don't know who is affected.... me and u have the same video card but my other friend have an ATI video card and have exactly some bug... AMD processors is affected or what? go go with 1.31 w00t

Someone can help us?