Heavy Resistance OGR Coop map

AJ59

Somehow I couldn't get the 2 COOP mods to work (black hawk down and this one) When is tart GRAW up i got the message files in wrong directory, so maybe it would be handy to put in an installer.exe to put the files in the right directory (It could be that is only needed with the black hawk down mod, one of the too has texture files included....)

I will try again this weekend when I'm not tired and have plenty of time (hope so)

Somehow I couldn't get the 2 COOP mods to work (black hawk down and this one) When is tart GRAW up i got the message files in wrong directory, so maybe it would be handy to put in an installer.exe to put the files in the right directory (It could be that is only needed with the black hawk down mod, one of the too has texture files included....)

I will try again this weekend when I'm not tired and have plenty of time (hope so)

As u can see:

INSTALLATION : First remove any previous versions of this map from your custom_levels folder ! & then Unzip these 2 files back into the custom_levels folder

It has 2 files .bundle and .log (there are 3 but one its the readme), so u need to place both files in ur custom_levels folder.

I guess u move only the bundle.

As u can see:

INSTALLATION : First remove any previous versions of this map from your custom_levels folder ! & then Unzip these 2 files back into the custom_levels folder

It has 2 files .bundle and .log (there are 3 but one its the readme), so u need to place both files in ur custom_levels folder.

I guess u move only the bundle.

nope... i moved all 3 (readmee too) that shouldn't be the issue, maybe it was the blackhawk down that caused the crash, ill try again soon....

I don't have any other custom maps installed. So maybe I am lucky.

What I want to know about the maps is how is it that the tangos can actually see thru the bushes?? In some cases I have just resorted to spraying the bushes to defend myself.

Since when have bushes been able to shoot guns anyway?? :lol:

I don't have any other custom maps installed. So maybe I am lucky.

What I want to know about the maps is how is it that the tangos can actually see thru the bushes?? In some cases I have just resorted to spraying the bushes to defend myself.

Since when have bushes been able to shoot guns anyway?? :lol:

I will try and cut them down this weekend, I am forrester.....lol

' date='Sep 26 2006, 08:31 AM' post='424231']

Does anyone know if this has been fixed? Or has anyone NOT had this problem?

NOWN ISSUES : 1. For some reason map will crash if played more than once in a row ???. As long as you rotate the map to another after every game

There does not seem to be any issues with CTD.

As in 2nd and 3rd round, or a new set of rounds with the same map?

Just curious as i don't know but with some of these cool custom OGZR maps we may bring them up from time to time for fun.

Just curious as i don't know but with some of these cool custom OGZR maps we may bring them up from time to time for fun.

Not sure, to be honest. It's from the readme file that comes with the map. I think from reading about this map in another thread that you need to set your rounds to "1".

' date='Sep 26 2006, 10:31 PM' post='424231']

NOWN ISSUES : 1. For some reason map will crash if played more than once in a row ???. As long as you rotate the map to another after every game

The Issue has not been fixed yet.

Glad you like the map ! was fun making it but i spent half the time figuring out the dam XML script :wall:

As for the crash problem its not fixed, I did ask grin for a little help but I've had no reply yet. (think it might be a bug with the game its self) :whistle:

just to clarify this map will work fine when you have map rounds set to one, if you try and play it twice in a row it will kick you out ( but then i never want to play the same map straight after anyway)

Glad you like the map ! was fun making it but i spent half the time figuring out the dam XML script :wall:

As for the crash problem its not fixed, I did ask grin for a little help but I've had no reply yet. (think it might be a bug with the game its self) :whistle:

just to clarify this map will work fine when you have map rounds set to one, if you try and play it twice in a row it will kick you out ( but then i never want to play the same map straight after anyway)

When I have this map in my custom levels folder GRAW crashes with an invalid file path, could you please look into that? I have the bug description in the black hawk down thread http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...39141&st=45

When I have only the black hawk down in the game launches.....

As for the crash problem its not fixed, I did ask grin for a little help but I've had no reply yet. (think it might be a bug with the game its self)

I can't believe there might be some bugs in this game! :P

Anywho... good job and great map.

Give any thought to making a second version where the tangos can't see thru the bushes and trees?? Could call it "Heavy Resistance... lite!" :D Suitable for lone wolf play!

I think the internal name of this map is my_level, for those with conflicks look for another map with that name and choose between the two.

awh ok, will uninstall black hawk down, install fierce resistance and try again....

Modders please make unique names for maps so we can have them all! :D