Custom map: "Tank: Revisited!"

deleyt

Yeah..the sepia-issue in the editor is holding me back right now.

Using custom textures makes it impossible to see how it looks in the engine with that post-processing module on and I don't want to start creating bundles to test it ingame and jump back and forth, only taking a lot of time.

I want to be able to see what I'm doing (in the editor) before packaging it up and making it ready for actually playing it ingame.

Changing the sky-environment hasn't got anything to do with it really but thanks for the proposal anyway ;)

As far as I know, Wille is trying to get the answer to this problem from the office.... :)

Yeah..the sepia-issue in the editor is holding me back right now.

Using custom textures makes it impossible to see how it looks in the engine with that post-processing module on and I don't want to start creating bundles to test it ingame and jump back and forth, only taking a lot of time.

I want to be able to see what I'm doing (in the editor) before packaging it up and making it ready for actually playing it ingame.

Changing the sky-environment hasn't got anything to do with it really but thanks for the proposal anyway ;)

As far as I know, Wille is trying to get the answer to this problem from the office.... :)

I posted the answer before I left the office yesterday!:) its in your thread about the sepia-effect!

edit-oh damn, that didnt work..

• 2 months later...

HA!!! :P

A few days ago I found an older version on one of my other harddisks and it was decent enough to continue work on.

So....this might not be down the drain afterall. :D

Been spending the past few days adding more scenery and more detail.

Still need to do the rope-bridge, parts of the waterfall, adding two dozen of boulders and the geometry should be done.

I'll probably add the regular foliage GRIN made (sigh :( ), as I've got no clue how to get those effects (leaves falling when shot, moving branches, etc) added to the objects.

Textures and XML's is gonna be a pain in the butt though. :wacko:

• 7 months later...

LOL reminds me of when my favourite weapon mod of ALL TIME Weapons of War or Weapons of Infamy or something like WOW or WoW got cancelled after 2 entries because of a crash!

I was so hyped about number 3 as 2 was THE best GR weapons mod i had EVER EVER EVER EVER played.

deleyt, I hope you have your work backed up in 3 different places! Keep up the good work!! I know it is going to be awesome whenever you finish it.

Thanks. I'll keep a copy on my webspace just in case ;)