Apple user here. Island Thunder?

It's possible to have Island Thunder running for MAC but you have to buy IT for PC first. Buy your own copy and then come back here.

As it is this thread is considered illegal as per rule 3.7 and therefore the topic is locked

EDIT: Topic re-open following the clarification provided

Edited by GiWeDa

Gah. The link I posted is broken, but it's due to the weird form of urls DamnR6 uses.

The full conversion and installation instructions are here: http://www.damnr6.com/tet/fullnews.cgi?newsid1047213617,6556,

You'll need to copy and paste the link, rather than click on it. If you do click it, add a comma after the url once it loads and it will take you to the correct page.

I'm not a Mac user, so other than researching methods, I can't really help.

• 1 month later...

Gah. The link I posted is broken, but it's due to the weird form of urls DamnR6 uses.

The full conversion and installation instructions are here: http://www.damnr6.com/tet/fullnews.cgi?newsid1047213617,6556,

You'll need to copy and paste the link, rather than click on it. If you do click it, add a comma after the url once it loads and it will take you to the correct page.

I'm not a Mac user, so other than researching methods, I can't really help.

I own the Game of the Year edition for mac and the gold pack for PC. Back a few years ago IT use to be downloadable on DAMN. I guess legal issues forced it to be taken down. I still have that fully functional mac version. Once you get that running you could download and play Frostbite as well. Really cool mod.

If you have an intel mac...install Bootcamp and Windows and give GR:AW a try.

If your looking for some more help with IT, let me know....we can try and figure something out.

Edited by Cell*AFZ*