Ghost Recon.net Forums

Lost Mods? Found mods!

What is bazillion missions? a re they indavidual mission mods? What are its contents ? and the swarez mod is a weapons mod??

I am a little confused sorry :rolleyes: I was just wondering what thess mods consist of,,thanks... :hmm:

Edited by 1madcow

What is bazillion missions? a re they indavidual mission mods? What are its contents ? and the swarez mod is a weapons mod??

I am a little confused sorry :rolleyes: I was just wondering what thess mods consist of,,thanks... :hmm:

I can't really understand the meaning of your post.

Do you wanna make the effort to visit at least the downlaod section and read the description of the mods? You can even click directly on the link provided in my posts! :angry:

• 1 month later...

I uploaded 5 more GR maps so all we need now is for Rocky to post them. ;) Here they are 1. Carribbean Missile Crisis (Massive 800X800 meter map) 2. Bastogne:Battle For Foy (WWII map) 3. The Lost Mountain 4. The Fishing Hole 5. The Lost Park. Will add more as I find them in my collection. :cheers:

I uploaded 5 more GR maps so all we need now is for Rocky to post them. ;) Here they are 1. Carribbean Missile Crisis (Massive 800X800 meter map) 2. Bastogne:Battle For Foy (WWII map) 3. The Lost Mountain 4. The Fishing Hole 5. The Lost Park. Will add more as I find them in my collection. :cheers:

I have #3 and #5 but never heard of the others, will be grabbibg asap.

Thnx a lot, more maps, slurp! :hehe:

How about one a day for the five days in this week?

Carribbean Missile Crisis.

Thanks KRP!

Meanie!

Tinker

:thumbsup: