my precious pesto..

Wille

Willie, I feel the same as Dannik (good post BTW above) & agree with him that this situation with your Pesto is actually not anything to joke about at all. We are all cat lovers in my family & you & Pesto have our prayers. Hoping the next news you post about Pesto can be really good news! 0:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Willie, I feel the same as Dannik (good post BTW above) & agree with him that this situation with your Pesto is actually not anything to joke about at all. We are all cat lovers in my family & you & Pesto have our prayers. Hoping the next news you post about Pesto can be really good news! 0:)

thanks for the support guys! I appreciate it! hopefully ill hear more about her operation today, if they have to fix her front paws or not, we´ll see in a few hours!

A dear friend of mine just lost a pet. Natural causes, I believe.

It was natural causes, but cancer was a contributing reason.

I agree with Dannik, though, pets are part of family. All the more reason why I can empathize with what Wille must be going through and therefore sending positive thoughts and prayers to Pesto. I look forward to hearing about her full recovery and then pictures.

she is having her paws operated today to fix them being broken and all

thought id post a little pic of the mean creature(she really has quite the temper, just the opposite of her cell-mate bacon who is just a cuddly bear)

pestoliten.jpg

its about two months old but she is still really tiny and very hairy, being a norweigan forrest cat and all

pestoliten.jpg

:thumbsup: Nice pic, Willie, & what a surprise! We have ourselves a pair of Norweigan Forest cats: litter mates, now 16+ years old & very hairy, yes! Also we have a big (overweight) Russian Blue; he is so friendly though, but lazy. Hope Pesto's operation goes so smoothly...

How did the Op go? Is Pesto ok?

The vets told me made it through just fine, and should be coming home tomorrow! I might have to take her into work tho the first day so Bacon doesnt manhandle her and damage her front paws! so everything seems to turn out ok!

now I just have to settle that payment..*shrugs*

Yeah rocky, Bacon :) ive been wanting to get two mini pigs for a long time and name them Bacon and Piggham(piggham being a brand of meat in sweden), but when I decided to get a cat instead I forgot about the name and was gonna call it Laser or Stahlin, however when I laid my eyes on Bacon the first thing that popped into my head was..Bacon, as he is red with white stripes:)

Pesto was a bit harder to name;the obvious choice would have been Egg(as so so many clever people have pointed out to me during the months I have had her so far) but they didnt get on very well in the beginning so I decided that Pesto would be a good name since Bacon and Pesto dont go very well together, food wise.

thanks for the support guys, ill make sure Pesto sends her regards when she gets back home !

How is pesto doing? When is she supposed to get the bandages off?

she is doing pretty ok, I just removed the bandages today actually as she pooped in the cage on the way to work and she got poop on them. she walks arounda bit like a wallaby on her hind legs and front legs in the air like little arms.its cute but a bit sad, but she she will get better!

ill post a post-op pic of her in the office as soon as TOW-angel comes online to host it;)