Grim DeDust V2

GRIM-GENERAL

I've released Grim DeDust v2. All reported bugs are fixed. The map is available in the following gametypes deathmatch, domination, hamburgerhill, and teamdeathmatch

both day and night versions.

img65.jpgimg66.jpg

img67.jpgimg68.jpg

Special Thanks goes to the Grim Beta testing team which includes the following people.

Grim-Arkum, Grim-Assassin, Grim Eagle, Grim Fodder, Grim LilGunny, and Grim Squirt.

I would also like to thank Grin Desmond22, Grin Evert, Grin Phillk, Grin Wille,

and Tom Anger for there assistance in the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter map modding forums.

You can download The Grim DeDust v2 install program here.

Download Sites: www.ghostaholic.com & www.ghostrecon.net

Edited by GRIM-GENERAL

The AI spawn camps :(

What you expected a GRIM mission to be easy? :P

I tend to make all missions very hard to beat. The reason is, after you play a map a few times

you know where the ai are and the mission becomes boring. Try setting it on easy and play

the mission a few times. Then set it at harcore and play it few more times. By the way there's

100 enemy soldiers on my dedust [GR]. I will be releasing an installer later today which will include

day and night versions of Grim DeDust v2 both [GR] and siege.

The AI spawn camps :(

What you expected a GRIM mission to be easy? :P

I tend to make all missions very hard to beat. The reason is, after you play a map a few times

you know where the ai are and the mission becomes boring. Try setting it on easy and play

the mission a few times. Then set it at harcore and play it few more times. By the way there's

100 enemy soldiers on my dedust [GR]. I will be releasing an installer later today which will include

day and night versions of Grim DeDust v2 both [GR] and siege.

This sounds great. I can't wait to download it.

Did you manage to get the large Tactical Map to show on screen (by pressing M) in the [GR] COOP mode?

silent_op

Ok Grim DeDust v2 Patch is ready.

Click Here to download the Grim DeDust v2 Installer.

Which includes these map bundles

Grim DeDust v2 DM, Grim DeDust v2 DM Night

Grim DeDust v2 DOM, Grim DeDust v2 DOM Night

Grim DeDust v2 HH, Grim DeDust v2 HH Night

Grim DeDust v2 TDM , Grim DeDust v2 TDM Night

Click Here to download the Grim DeDust v2 Patch.

The patch includes these map bundles

Grim DeDust v2 [GR]

Grim DeDust v2 [GR] Night

Grim DeDust v2 Siege

Grim DeDust v2 Siege Night

The Start On Leader is not working properly so dont use it.

I will put the ! GRiM*REAPERS ! USA stand alone dedi up with [GR] for the night.

www.ghostrecon.net and www.ghostaholic.com are authorized to post this for download.

Edited by GRIM-GENERAL

Thanks for the [GR] map mate but damn that inserts a bit brutal, on both maps day and night, i was surrounded as soon as i spawned and it took me about 5 lives just to be able to spawn, go prone, and actually get a look at the map.. :unsure:

Thanks for the [GR] map mate but damn that inserts a bit brutal, on both maps day and night, i was surrounded as soon as i spawned and it took me about 5 lives just to be able to spawn, go prone, and actually get a look at the map.. :unsure:

You did well bruv it took me about 7 lives, cleared an area but then fired my last nade and the game crashed on me :(

Hello i have just instal Grim Dedust v2 and playing it with my friends , it is very good but i have a lil request can you put more box at the start of the map cause when we spawn the ai mex start shootin at you and it s very hard to take cover without dying 1 or 2 times !!! i ' m sure you have notice that too , let us know if you plan to fix that :thumbsup:

Hello i have just instal Grim Dedust v2 and playing it with my friends , it is very good but i have a lil request can you put more box at the start of the map cause when we spawn the ai mex start shootin at you and it s very hard to take cover without dying 1 or 2 times !!! i ' m sure you have notice that too , let us know if you plan to fix that :thumbsup:

Your map is a real treat for all Ghost Recon fans who enjoyed playing this modded map in GR1. I would have to agree with the request above. My group play only with NO REPSPAWN. If you get shot, too bad, but it would be better to have a little more cover at insert. The tango on the left and the three in front just open up. Going prone doesn't help much unless there is more cover at the start. Please consider this.

We would love to play this map without having to treat it like a run-n-gun, spawn until the area is cleared mentality.

Other than that, it is a lot of fun to play on this map again.

silent_op

Ok for crying out loud :rocky:

I will move some ai around for you fella's and release it with the a full grim mappack.

I plan to put all of my maps in one installer after I complete the [GR] and siege for the rest of them.

I did move the AI a little in the night version so you could spawn a few times out of the line of fire.

Thanks for all the input :thumbsup: