OK, not quite given up...M4 in progress

SnowFella

I'm about to install M4 Mod. Currently I have Sepia Reduce Effect Mod, Task Force Wraith, and Agent Smith's FEAR blood mod, respectively.

Does anyone have the following mod installed and have zero problem with M4 mod?

I'm also patched to 1.35

Thanks in advance

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpl Ld, I'm at 1.35, newly installed m4 mod and reduced sepia with no problems thus far.

can I see your "location address/string" ( I just made up that term :whistle:) on where you have yours installed.

Example, I have mine like this: "D:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\local\english"

englishfolderou4.th.jpg

I'm about to install M4 Mod. Currently I have Sepia Reduce Effect Mod, Task Force Wraith, and Agent Smith's FEAR blood mod, respectively.

You will have no problems or conflicts with that combo of mods...

Example, I have mine like this: "D:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\local\english"

and your path is correct.

Cpl, as noquarter stated, you should be good to go. Myself, I don't run game off of bundle/patch bundle, I extracted both into the warfighter data folder. I just keep track on notepad of additions/changes I've made and I have copies of bundles extracted so I can put back in original files. I find it easier when poking through xml's trying to determine what controls what and what files are dependent on other files. When I return to campaign, I simply move my data folder out, move orig data folder back in, along with bundles(want to complete campaign on orig files first). I just set up an sp coop mission to test my tweaks when running my data folder.

Edited by TRC

WOW!!!!

I haven't heard it, yet---, but the model is awesome.

My "doodie-in-pants" moment: I gave my team orders cover me while I go to a corner of a building to look and see, and then I see these dancing "red dots" on the wall.

I "doo-doo" in my pants and dropped and turned to see who's "aiming" at me.

I forgot I gave my team AN/PEQ2. :wall:

Surefire lites are awesome too.

Salud to Snowfella :thumbsup:

@Lancer: Yup, it will be Mitchell's new insertion vehicle...comes complete with a cowboy hat, mustache and a young Sally Fields in the passenger seat :huh:

@Keen: This look any better mate? :P

bodywork11-thmb.jpg

bodywork9-thmb.jpg

(Click for larger renders)

Snow (Goes back to lurking in the shadows)

Ah, waited a long time for that game. Still have a few more months to wait here in the US it looks like. Is it as good as or better than OFP?

Clark

I have written a little bit about ArmA in the Flashpoint Subforum

of GR.NET ... just take a look.

:)

Edit: ArmA

Edited by Keen

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate.

Always nice to get some good feedback from ppl who have tried my mods.

I have however moved on from GR:AW, it's just not modfriendly enough to warrant me putting any more weapons in.

I've lately spent my time with highpoly modeling but ought to be making a comeback to gameart real soon, heck I even have the first 7 weapons for my comeback project finished. :ph34r:

Thanks mate.

I have however moved on from GR:AW, it's just not modfriendly enough to warrant me putting any more weapons in.

I've lately spent my time with highpoly modeling but ought to be making a comeback to gameart real soon, heck I even have the first 7 weapons for my comeback project finished. :ph34r:

:blink::blink::blink:

Here's the lineup of what I have sofar, all of them has enough resolution and texture quality that I could put them into GR:AW if I wanted to.

Any chance of getting you to make an F88 Austeyr for the pack for GR:AW?

Attachments like

Foregrip Or M203PI Gren Launcher

Stock Sight Or ELCAN Scope (Yes some AUG's come with picatinny Rails)

Silencer Or Free??

Infomation On F88

300px-AUG_A1_508mm_04.jpg

Thanks mate.

Wait a minute.......

Thanks mate.

Wait a minute.......

Well, it is my comeback project mate....you never really left so you can't call it a comeback :P

@Eagle_Eye: I do know the F88 variants and it's attachments fairly well mate....live downunder and regularly play VBS1 using the ADF modules. Unfortunately it just ain't worth the hassle to make something like that for GR:AW as it wouldn't work without new animations. If I were to make another new weapon for GR:AW it would most likely be the new Bofors AK5C :drool:

@bullo: I can't say for sure how you would do that easiest as I haven't tried Jason's mod. It would most likely involve rewriting quite a few of the .xml files.