OK, not quite given up...M4 in progress

SnowFella

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, the package is with Rocky at the moment so expect a download link as soon as he can get around to it. It's currently 1am in England and he's said he'll set it up first thing in the morning.

Now to let the cat out of the bag regarding the easter egg, and hopefully spark some more interest :shifty:

Here it is....MEUSOC .45 Handgun with attachments :o=

Equipment screen

meusoc-game-thmb.jpg

(Click for larger image)

Ingame screen

meusoc-game2-thmb.jpg

(Click for larger image)

Reload animation

meusoc-game3-thmb.jpg

(Click for larger image)

thanks mate

And yeah, both the M4 and 1911 are fully selectable for you and your teammates along with all available attachments...both in SP and MP.

The Surefire X200 light for the 1911 is btw alittle weaker than the M900 light that you can fit on the M4, it just won't light up the darkness as far or as bright.

thanks mate

And yeah, both the M4 and 1911 are fully selectable for you and your teammates along with all available attachments...both in SP and MP.

The Surefire X200 light for the 1911 is btw alittle weaker than the M900 light that you can fit on the M4, it just won't light up the darkness as far or as bright.

That's cool. I forgot to ask earlier, but how do the taclights work? Are they on all the time, or can you toggle them on and off?

Okay here it is!

Download, with screenshots and streaming movie.

Great job Snowfella, anyone who hasn't read the whole thread should know the effort that Snowfella went into producing this new weapon, it was never plain sailing but he definately stuck it out and got there in the end - outstanding job!

Thanks Rocky! :thumbsup:

Funny thing is that it all started as a joke inbetween me and Prozac. :huh: With me saying over MSN that I ought to try tossing one of my already made models into GR:AW just to see how the public would react....and then never release it publicly. :blink:

That changed rather quickly though after seeing that there was a genuine interest in something new, and with all the work I had to put in to acctually get it working. More times than I care to think about I was damn near giving this little project up because I just couldn't get my head around the inner workings of the Diesel engine, I think I have a fair clue how it works now though :ph34r: It's also been a great chance for me to get into nextgen modeling and texturing, perticularly normal maps, something that I most likely will benefit from in possible future mods/freelance projects.

Hopefully everyone that downloads it will enjoy using it...probably not with the same satisfaction that I get when seeing one of my creations acctually working inside a game though.

Snow

I just got done shovelling the first snow of the season and I come in and look what I find under the tree. :santa:

I'm Really glad that you didn't keep this one (and the easter egg) under wraps, alot of people are gonna love them. Both look, work great! Appreciate all your hard work.

Congratulations on the first weapon import!

Tack så mycket Snowfella!!!

Thank you very much for bringing this to an succesfull end

and start too.

Your Models looks - as always - absolutly brilliant. Perfect!

^_^

Edited by Keen

When I use peq2 half of the left hand disappears in the rifle, so I wanted to ask if it is possible, do make PEQ2 AND Front Grip in one rifle-addon, due to the fact GRAW allows only one rifle-addon at a time.

Besides the flashlight and the hand in the rifle I just love your mod and I'm thankful for your time and work you put in this. I followed every post and page of this thread and awaited this mod right from the beginning. Thank you! :yes: