Quitting GR.net

ToW-Angel

Thank the Lord, eh? The drama that was this thread can be put to rest...

In that regard, thanks for coming back. Besides, I doubt anyone really wanted to see you gone from the forums, even if we rarely ever see eye-to-eye.

So, welcome back, though you never REALLY left, did you......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more the merrier :rofl:

Plus there's more helpfull ppl here than negative folks.

I've been at one point been attacked/poke on/accussed---but, the number of ppl who have patiently helped me here and accepted me for what marbles I have left in my cranium, far outweights the personal attacks.

it like a family reunion in here that you can log off. :rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

0:)

Any insult, slander, mud slinging or whatever else derogatory thing will be passed on to an admin/staff/mod to handle.

And the same applies to you too.

You are no different to any else on this forum so don't expect to be treated any differently. You always gave as good as you got - so don't think you're a "victim" of anything either.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed. If we're all civil to each other and respect that others may have a different opinion - then we'll all get along just fine. :thumbsup:

Edited by OliverReed

:lol::lol::lol:

0:)

Any insult, slander, mud slinging or whatever else derogatory thing will be passed on to an admin/staff/mod to handle.

You are no different to any else on this forum so don't expect to be treated any differently. You always gave as good as you got - so don't think you're a "victim" of anything either.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing has changed. If we're all civil to each other and respect that others may have a different opinion - then we'll all get along just fine. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Everyone loses there temper from time to time Zulater you and me included so why don't ya let this drop.

I actually don't remember the last time I lost my temper. Well since maybe 5th grade anyways. It's just funny to me that people make these big stinks about leaving but always check in to see what is said and never leave. Just making observations, take them for what they are.

Oh and incase you people missed it here it is again.

FYI

If you do not want to read someone's posts you can put them on ignore. it's not that hard and there is no need to get your panties in a wad over someone's opinion. sheesh.

That is the only point I agree on. As for anything else, and as far as I'm concerned... Topic Closed and no longer open to discussion with me.

Edited by ToW-Angel

OK, case closed. A GRnet member is retained. This probably benefits us all, and so on. It's a tribute to the community of folks taht Rocky and his crew have assembled here at GRnet that after what must have seemed some pretty harsh treatment from ToW_Angel's perspective, she's still very much here.

Now that it's about to degrade into another flame war (I'm learning to smell these a mile off), could we please get a :padlock: ? I think that we, the forum post trollettes have ticked-off the ADMIN/STAFF here enough over the last week or two.....

I'm running out of padlocks here, infact, this is the last one - so next time it'll have to be the ban stick instead. :/

Edit > Hockeystick you got that word in by a split second.

Edited by Rocky