The Wyvern Crown of Cormyr

GRIN_Wolfsong

So I've finally had some of my work officially published! For those that don't remember me here in the old GR community, I started making mods and tutorials for GR back in november 2001 when the game was first released. And have been here on and off since then, but stopped modding GR about 2½ years ago with only some small patches made after that.

Anyhow. The Wyvern Crown of Cormyr, last permium module to be published for Neverwinter Nights by BioWare. It's been a little over 1 year in production, including Q&A and all that, with a crew of around 30 people all from the modding community. The new features are extencive and bring a whole new feel to the old NWN engine, even though it still has the same limits as before with only color maps and tilebased terrains.

Features:

* Fully ride-able horses system, including jousting and horseback combat

* Visible animated cloaks, tabards and long coats

* Many new creatures

* 3 new tile-sets, including the Tir Nan’Og tile-set (a massive 1200+ tile rural/castle/village set)

* New prestige class, the Purple Dragon Knight

* New music

* Starting level 6 or 7, with new characters leveled automatically

* A rich, 18-20 hour single-player experience built around an engrossing storyline from esteemed community developer DLA

Offical Store page with screenshots and trailer

I also had some work published in the last premium modle released, Infinite Dungeons. This module features loads of graphics made by our same community team who later got a full contract.

Offical Store page with screenshots and trailer

Edited by Wolfsong

Congratulations Wolfsong,

Glad to see your efforts are continuing to be recognised.

Your time here was before me but only last week I decided to finally have a crack at Mission Modding IGOR and fortunately someone gave me a link to your tutorial which has been invaluable. Thanks.

And best of luck in the future.

lightspeed.

Thanx you guys.

Currently trying to get into the industy fulltime. Internship period comming up in my education and we'll see where I'll spend that time. Mayeb I'll have time to do some GRAW stuff, I just don't know at the moment. We'll see. I'll still be around even though I don't post as much that I used to.