Current 1.30 bug list. Please list confirmed bugs only (more the 1 se

ROCO*AFZ*

This post is for bugs...not add-ons, removed features, or complaints. Please post clearly and also have someone else verify the same bug before adding to this thread. I will update this list.

1) added by ROCO

When joining in game timer does not function until after you start a new map. It will stick at whatever the servers timer is set to (10:00 or such)

2) added by ROCO

GL bug. On severs that you ping over 100 - 130 and up when you shoot something close to you, you see the nade goes off and you crash to the desktop without any error. Other clients see the grenade just fall out of your gun to the ground as a dud and you just standing there until you leave or someone shoots you. It takes 3-5 seconds before your guy dies.

3) added by ROCO

When looking at the lobby info and going back (tab) sometimes you will end up in a dead bodies death cam . One of our members had this happen. That was an old bug that i thought was squashed.

4) added by ROCO

Not sure if this qualifies as a bug. When in admin console if the game starts you will be forced into the game and cannot complete the command you were typing without tabbing back out and re-entering the console.

5) added by ROCO

Smoke nades on Co-op if enabled through the xml seem to have very little weight and bounce forever. (might be why they are disabled by default)

Added by Rabbi...

Collision bugs with smoke grenades. F/I, standing at RIGHT gate to Camp Chapultapec on Ready For Bear [GR] COOP FIREFIGHT facing north into the camp, ROLL one smoke grenade forward through the gate and it seems to 'fall' through the pavement (center of the road) at some point. Still has audible discharge of smoke, but no visibility on grenade nor smoke at all.

6) added by Rabbi

Stats/AAR info still seemingly randomly fails to update at end of round for some or all players. Some will not update stats since last respawn, and others will show all zero's. No apparent contributing factors, except that many incorrect stats are only updated to the last death of the corresponding player.

added by ROCO

You can also see this when joining a game. Stats are 0 for like 5 sec then fill in. In Co-op i have seen

wrong stats, then tabbed back and they were right, almost like they are cached.

added by ToW-Angel

Not everyone is showing the same stats on the stats page. Everyone sees different stats.

1 player may see 12 kills by player 1, others may see zero, or any number ranging between zero and twelve.

7) added by ROCO

Sometimes during a disconnect (possibly the altered files from the anitcheat timing out) you cannot rejoin the same server without completely closing out of GRAW and going back in.

8) added by ToW-Angel

JDHH map will not load when in the map cycle. Forced map change kicks all players, but able to rejoin and play map after kick.

9) added by DAZZA

Did you put random disconnect between map changes?

added by ROCO

Drops seem to happen when there are more then 10 peeps. Seems link an anticheat timeout.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

6.) Stats/AAR info still seemingly randomly fails to update at end of round for some or all players. Some will not update stats since last respawn, and others will show all zero's. No apparent contributing factors, except that many incorrect stats are only updated to the last death of the corresponding player.

7.) Collision bugs with smoke grenades. F/I, standing at RIGHT gate to Camp Chapultapec on Ready For Bear [GR] COOP FIREFIGHT facing north into the camp, ROLL one smoke grenade forward through the gate and it seems to 'fall' through the pavement (center of the road) at some point. Still has audible discharge of smoke, but no visibility on grenade nor smoke at all.

6.) Stats/AAR info still seemingly randomly fails to update at end of round for some or all players. Some will not update stats since last respawn, and others will show all zero's. No apparent contributing factors, except that many incorrect stats are only updated to the last death of the corresponding player.

To addon to this:

Not everyone is showing the same stats on the stats page. Everyone sees different stats.

1 player may see 12 kills by player 1, others may see zero, or any number ranging between zero and twelve.

I don't know because it just drop everyone from the server, the server crashes and no log is generated. So I have no way of telling.

ahh full drop...

also note... i found a way to get around the disconnects. Disable the anticheat... then the only bug you have is the GL bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Since it is beyone the time i can add to my original post let me add some more bugs

10) added by ROCOAFZ

Com station stairs behind lighthouse. You get stuck on stairs leading from cliff to lighthouse out of South spawn

11) added by ROCOAFZ

Changes to whichever script you run in the server_shared do not take for more then 1 map. In checking on this, I have found that the xml never gets changed (must only change it in memory) If you load another script after bringing it up all changes will work on new script. They will hold (when saving or making changes to the default script) for all rounds but as soon as map changes, you are back to the settings the server booted with. Test by loading server script via the server_shared with a start condition of 3. do a set_start_condition 4 , /reload, /print (to verify it took) , save_settings defaultscriptname, then do a change_map hollow (or any other different one then it's at)

Do a /print and you will see start_condition 3 / 4

meaning it comes up as 3, and until you do another /reload it won't change to 4.

12) added by ROCOAFZ

Strongpoint, South side of the city between buildings, in TDM version of map, still has 1 graffiti hanging in the alley suspended in air, not attached to a building.

13) added by ROCOAFZ

Hollow... some people cannot get in map until map is almost over. On entry they never get there weapon and are stuck with pistol for 1st round. it only happens 1st round of hollow as far as i know

14) added by squeezebox

DESCRIPTION OF BUG:

SINGLEPLAYER:

When giving orders to a tank, the other tank takes over. Tank movement paths get confused and switched on the map UI. Tank sidebar selection icons appear and disappear randomly.

BACKGROUND:

I played through the game 5 times on version 1.06 and never experienced this. As soon as I patched to 1.30, this bug has appeared in every single tank mission.

EFFECT:

Damn near impossible to get tanks to move and attack in a cohesive fashion. Can be compensated somewhat in the daylight mission, but on the later (harder) Zocalo plaza mission, the tanks become so inept and useless it's a crapshoot as to whether you'll be able to kill both enemy tanks before both your good tanks die.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Hi,

the name of several team members where not apperaing on screen during game. That happened on a fresh server, not after a crash. On subsequent games on the same server, some of the guys who had their name correct lost them and some of the others who were not visible did reappear...

Out of the 12 players (in [GR] Recon), I'd say that about half had their name visible, the rest where not.

Hi,

the name of several team members where not apperaing on screen during game. That happened on a fresh server, not after a crash. On subsequent games on the same server, some of the guys who had their name correct lost them and some of the others who were not visible did reappear...

Out of the 12 players (in [GR] Recon), I'd say that about half had their name visible, the rest where not.

Chances are the visible members were in your squad, while the others were not. I do not believe this to be a bug.

' date='Sep 28 2006, 07:58 AM' post='424776']

Hi,

Chances are the visible members were in your squad, while the others were not. I do not believe this to be a bug.

Correct...

Please check to make sure they were not in a different squad. If someone is in your squad, you will see there names... if not i think you just see a diamond. You will find if you tab out also, you will only see your squad on the minimap.

Not sure what caused this?

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.30

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(-1): GametypeCooperative::from_server_husk_vehicle_action(), no unit received. Action was: 14

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(0)

DESCRIPTION OF BUG:

SINGLEPLAYER:

When giving orders to a tank, the other tank takes over. Tank movement paths get confused and switched on the map UI. Tank sidebar selection icons appear and disappear randomly.

BACKGROUND:

I played through the game 5 times on version 1.06 and never experienced this. As soon as I patched to 1.30, this bug has appeared in every single tank mission.

EFFECT:

Damn near impossible to get tanks to move and attack in a cohesive fashion. Can be compensated somewhat in the daylight mission, but on the later (harder) Zocalo plaza mission, the tanks become so inept and useless it's a crapshoot as to whether you'll be able to kill both enemy tanks before both your good tanks die.

This is haappening regularly to me.

I never had any problems before 1.30....(maybe some substance abuse....debt...etc) (!)

GL: Using GL at close reange causes immediate crash desktop

DISCONNECTION: I am being regularly disconnected by all types of servers.*And no...its not cause i'm banned :)

STARTUP GAME WITH M9 PISTOL: sigh...no chance to pick kit..

This is quite annoying.To say the least.

Dedicated server bug:

After each map or /reload command you must re-login. Not a major problem just annoying when your trying to quickly do something in console only to be told you don't have privelages.

This is haappening regularly to me.

I never had any problems before 1.30....(maybe some substance abuse....debt...etc) (!)

GL: Using GL at close reange causes immediate crash desktop

DISCONNECTION: I am being regularly disconnected by all types of servers.*And no...its not cause i'm banned :)

STARTUP GAME WITH M9 PISTOL: sigh...no chance to pick kit..

This is quite annoying.To say the least.

GL disconnect already reported. For the startup issue... is that the hollow map? i just added it to the list... as it happens a lot on that map.

Tow_angel... does this happen to more then you... and is there any thing specific to replicate the bug?

Note everyone ... I can edit POST 14 and have added to the list there as of today. I didn't put any new features in the list. If you want a new features list please make another post that you can keep editing to list.

DESCRIPTION OF BUG:

SINGLEPLAYER:

BACKGROUND:

EFFECT:

can you confirm this with another just to make sure it's not local to you? if so i'll add it.

Edited by ROCOAFZ