GRAW-OGR Coop map "Blackhawk down"

Evilducky

Edit: alright guys, I updated the map and got the one tank that was a problem to work properly thanks to me misunderstanding the crashlog. hahahah. But its up and much better too. Made a small change and added a mover collision to an area i found that you could get to the outside shaded areas of the map. The zip has been updated, and to the 1 group of people that grabbed it already, grab the new update. It should work and if not let me know. http://www.4shared.com/dir/687371/3fdf192a/sharing.html

also if you see any other bugs, please post them and Ill update the map to make it good and fun for all. Thanks

**Sorry for the confusion to some, this map is for the [GR] Coop. I dont know how to change the title of this topic. Again this map is for the [GR] Coop.**

Ducky

Edited by Evilducky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit confusing to me.

As i remember black hawk down for GR was a mission mod done on vilnius map.. So have you remade vilnius map and the BHD mission or what ?

If so the fantastic the map and mission were great (although quite hard).

Please give more detail of what this mod is...but i downloaded it anyway thanx.

From what I have seen of it its a night map set in a built up area. On [GR] Firefight the spawn is over watched by a .50 and at least two snipers. After the first casualty in the game the spawn is under fire and I could not get out of the spawn area. Not sure if its possible to tweak the spotting range of the Tangos but they have at least 5th Generation NV.

Nice to see [GR] maps appearing. :thumbsup:

its not really a remake of any GR map or any map, its just a new one. I did this one for 1 reason at first, to see if I could get one to work, and it turned out to be a decent map and one I though you guys would enjoy.

Lancer - yeah its alittle tough at the beginning, but use the cover of the shacks I put there, and if you run to the construction site, you can get pretty far. it is possible to beat, because me and my friend when testing it beat it a couple of times. I didnt set this map up to be an easy map, because easy is no fun. you need to think, and outsmart them and use your cover. The viewing range thing though is GRINs tweaking of the AI. I set it up so that the only people that could "see far", when placing the guys, was the snipers seeing how in real life that is what they do.

Again, this is NOT a remake of any old map, or new. It was done to see if I could get it working, and I did, and I though you all would enjoy it. This is the first map that I have ever made for GRAW so it was just a learning step for me. sorry if there was any confusion on that.

-ducky-

Edited by Evilducky

^^ sorry, it was for the [GR] coop. Ill change the title.

To the people that downloaded it and played it. Any word on if they tanks are patroling correctly? That was such a damn pain in the rear to get them working properly, I spend most of yesterday trying to get them to BOTH work. If I did anythign higher that the 5 pass, draft on the export, the tanks wouldnt move at all. They would go to a neutral state, not move but the 50 cal would shoot at you. It sucked. But I got them both goin for you all, and want to see if they are working properly still. Thanks.

Edited by Evilducky

its not really a remake of any GR map or any map

Maybe call it a COOP map then?

[GR] pretty much means you're doing a straight conversion.

Just to avoid confusion ;)

No it doesnt.... where the hell did you get that from ?

It means he created a map for [GR] COOP mode on GRAW........ have you even bothered to turn the game on ? Trust me, no ones confused but you.

Edited by JasonFMX

It means he created a map for [GR] COOP mode on GRAW........ have you even bothered to turn the game on ? Trust me, no ones confused but you.

Woha ease up on the old aggression there Jason. The title is actually a little confusing, and the OP has shown that he wishes it changed, I'll take care of that now :thumbsup:

Erm.. i was confused too...

not to make a flame here but it is confusing just saying [GR] map as there was an [GR] black hawk down mission and so it did lead to some confusion..

But then i`m easily confused.

I just started playing this map its a really nice my but i was thinkin where is the downed blackhawk? its called blackhawk down so one would think there would be a black hawk and also big buildings with alot of guys in them .o and the swapn shpuld be aroud the downed heli

anyways it a fun little map and its better than playing the same [GR] map over and over

Edited by Redstarsov

I just started playing this map its a really nice my but i was thinkin where is the downed blackhawk? its called blackhawk down so one would think there would be a black hawk and also big buildings with alot of guys in them .o and the swapn shpuld be aroud the downed heli

anyways it a fun little map and its better than playing the same [GR] map over and over

see rocky, this is where my aggression comes from

dude....... the downed blackhawk is right where the red zone is, you know...where you go to finish in recon mode.

Its a night mission and the downed blackhawk is on fire, dont tell me you cant see it ??? theres also a bunch of downed marines around it.

No more sugar for you! :rofl:

Anyway....nice job on releasing your COOP-map, Ducky. :thumbsup:

MMM tank...

Does the Zeus work on it in OGZR Co-op?

I know it was an option but i never had anything to fire on with it.

Just curious. I may grab this one.

Do you mind if we link it for autodownload from our site?

(not sure if the bundle has credits in it, and you definately deserve the credit due.

AFZ go ahead. There is only think with it. The game will crash at the end of the map, and I dont know if thats because of the [GR] coop or what. It might be the stryker thats at the beginning. I dont know. Another think that I see is that there are actually 2 tanks in there, and they are supposed to patrol the road they are on. But 1 will go into neutral and not move and the other one will work, and it will flip flop the next round. You can use the zeus in the [GR] Coop too. Ill see what happens if I take out the stryker and see if it crashes at the end with some friends. if it doesnt crash, Ill update it and let you all know.

and thanks deleyt for the comment. Im workin on a new one that will have alot more going on. Ill keep the detals alittle DL for now, so i dont get peoples hopes up, but im gonna do my very best to get them all in. haha, I just layed down all the statics and now am working on getting the blackhawk to come in at the end.. it will be alot of fun.

Ill keep you guys updated on the new one. as I progress on.

Edited by Evilducky

its for the [GR] coop. And to do that, make sure you have an alpha 1 zone, and a bravo 2 zone from the Multiplater layer. Than, when you export it, it will ask you how you want to exprot it. Chose the "[GR] coop" one on the drop down. and then your good to go. If your gonna just test it, do a 1 pass draft when you export it. It does it very fast and good enough for a test.