Any plans from mappers making OGR maps?

RavenousNC

I made one, and am just working out bugs, and tideing it up. It should be done soon.

Sweet!!

I am sure there are a lot of people around here who would LOVE to try it out!!

Any chance you would be willing to spend some time making a tip sheet on how to do it that would add more to the rather thin tutorial??

I made one, and am just working out bugs, and tideing it up. It should be done soon.

Sweet!!

I am sure there are a lot of people around here who would LOVE to try it out!!

Any chance you would be willing to spend some time making a tip sheet on how to do it that would add more to the rather thin tutorial??

yeah I will. dont worry. It will just take me awhile cause Im more of a picture discriber and will need alot of SS for it.

I'm doin' Tank :)

...and it will be original content.

It'll be a 1on1 conversion, but enhanced.

Already got the entire terrain done (except for some small boulders here and there).

Just trying to figure out how to export and setup the frigin' thing to run for GRAW.

Anyone that played GR will recognize this screenshot:

tank_topview_160906.jpg

Edited by deleyt

That's a classic map, deleyt. I can't wait to see the finished product!

A little more On-Topic: Just how difficult is it gonna be to make current TDM or DOM maps into OGRCOOP maps? Obviously, there's an issue with having to emplace up to 70 AI's in there. Otherwise, what are the challenges? I'm considering learning my way through the map editor this weekend and next, since my g/f pretty much isn't my g/f anymore...

Yeah, I have too much time on my hands...