What's all this talk about an expansion or GR4?

asaHi.

GR4 :hmm: Lets see. Blackfoot studios gets all things [GR] related from UBI then goes out and rounds up some of the original GR master game makers and they in turn ratchet up everything that made GR great and add a few new items and we finally get a game worth the Ghost Recon name. GR4 - LET THE FUN BEGIN! :party:

Don't u think Ghostrecon.net should lobby for an expansion AND a GR4??

If we don't make our voices heard it will be left to a paper pusher in Ubisoft to decide GR's fate. :ermm:

I think we should make a list, and check it twice, find out if GRIN are naughty or nice....

GHOST RECON 4 AND GHOST RECON 3 EXPANSION PACK ARE COMING TO TOWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

(and we should accept no less!!)

:P !!!!!!!!!!

Who cares about GR4 or an expansion, when GR3 isnt done.

but KRP sounds like he has the right idea for GR4.

^

and no I dont think GR.net should lobby for any expansion or GR4.

How about lobbying for GR3?

and to let you know, some of the voices here, are part of the problem as to why GR3 was under developed and still is.

Edited by -|-aMMo-|-

GR4 :hmm: Lets see. Blackfoot studios gets all things [GR] related from UBI then goes out and rounds up some of the original GR master game makers and they in turn ratchet up everything that made GR great and add a few new items and we finally get a game worth the Ghost Recon name. GR4 - LET THE FUN BEGIN! :party:

Maybe soon too, according to the whispers.

Who cares about GR4 or an expansion, when GR3 isnt done.

but KRP sounds like he has the right idea for GR4.

????????????????

Games are developed over YEARS.. Like GRAW - it took a long time ... So don't you think it's important to at least think about the future of GR? If we have ideas that are good now they may be incorperated into the new expansions/sequels/whateverthe#####.

I think we would be foolish not to get involved.....

So i guess I think we all should care.

^

and alot of us have been telling ubi what we wanted GR2 to be ever since [GR] came out, yet we didnt get it. and yes I said GR2 since we never got it on PC.

You can say wow, but the fanboyism around here has hurt the game. Also if GRIN or ubi came here to get ideas on making the game before, well thats how they screwed up multiplayer, since this was a mainly coop place then. But look they didnt even get it right for coop players.

Edited by -|-aMMo-|-

^

and alot of us have been telling ubi what we wanted GR2 to be ever since [GR] came out, yet we didnt get it. and yes I said GR2 since we never got it on PC.

You can say wow, but the fanboyism around here has hurt the game. Also if GRIN or ubi came here to get ideas on making the game before, well thats how they screwed up multiplayer, since this was a mainly coop place then. But look they didnt even get it right for coop players.

Someone far beyond a simple fan.

No, not the tye of fan which keeps people cool.

An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned. Fanboys usually acuse others of being fanboys.

so it's my fault for trying to get an intelligent discussion about a game? Fanboy? I thought the purpose of an online gaming community was to play the game and get involved. Or is it to talk ######...i dunno...maybe my fanboy cap is pulled too tight on my head.....

No one was talking about you.

and your a little late on telling them what this game should have been.

man , u need to lighten up.... ok i'm sorry for misunderstanding.... but the fanboy thing?kinda funny? tickle tickle? no? still no laugh?

and i'm always late. but u know what they say.....

better late then never

Maybe soon too, according to the whispers.

:shifty: I'm with John. :thumbsup:

Any one else still waiting for a Real Ghost Recon 2? :whistle:

That's kinda like pouring salt in an open wound isn't it? :( Still waiting and waiting and waiting. :wall:

Maybe GRAW isn't finished. Maybe it won't be. If there's a real GR4 in the future, then maybe it shouldn't be?

Sorry, but I've been a little down on GRAW lately, feeling the pain of the COOP bunch on MP3/1.30. I still love the game, but ... well, y'know the dead horse I was about to beat...

I wouldn't consider myself a fanboi so much as just someone who's willing to lend the benefit of the doubt over and over again to GRiN on this issue of fixing GRAW. And having said that...

I'm no longer angry at Ubisoft over it either. I know, stop the press. I'm still frustrated, but I always did get the angle Ubisoft obviously had to take with this game. I don't like it, but I can't say that I'd have done any differently in the same situation. We PC guys and gals get to feel the growing pains of Ubisoft delving into the console game market, and that's that. It's where the money, and hence the comapny's future will be found...

GR4? Yes, please! GRAW expansion into Nicaragua? El Salvador? South Africa? Wherever, but YES PLEASE!